Pg. 110

When Rebekah was brought before them, in a nonchalant voice she asked, "What did I do to be brought by force or should I say by judicial envoy before the Council?" Countess Elizabeth could not stop herself, "You sorry excuse for a woman, you piece of shit, I don't know why the fuck you are still alive, you are just taking up my air, now come and stand your fucking ass here in front of all of us you stupid cunt!!"

Everyone that was there, including Rebekah, was surprised at the way Countess Elizabeth spoke to her. She had always been the quiet type of person never speaking loud, never speaking with bad language, and now all of sudden it seemed as if a volcano had erupted in her and lava was flowing out in her words and they were directed at Rebekah.

But Natasha knew that it was because Elizabeth had waited a long time for just this moment, for this day, for this punishment. She had been wanting to get rid of Rebekah for such a long time and now that time had arrived. But she also knew that the person who had to talk and pass down the judgment of banishment had to be Judge Cassius so she waited for what Natasha knew should have seemed to be decades to her.

Just by looking at her face and by hearing the thoughts going around in Countess Elizabeth's mind Natasha knew that she wished she could get down from the seat she was on and do away with Rebekah once and for all, how Natasha wished she could go and whisper in her ear that soon that would happen.

"Rebekah, first of all, did you or did you not manipulate young Aziel, brother of Palmaria, to blame Sire Alaric for the murder of his sister when this was a lie?" "Well, you must know that I did, otherwise you would not be asking me and I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't but I know that is not worthy of being picked up by Alaric and his clan who are always at the Council's service, so what else is the problem?"

Rebekah didn't dare look at Natasha because she knew the moment, she did she would say something to her and Natasha would not hesitate to kill her and she would have the right and she was not going to give her the pleasure.

Judge Cassius again spoke up, "Rebekah, were you going to create a band of newborns that were only of children so that you could manipulate them better, in case if something went wrong and they were killed it didn't matter?" 

She looked at him with shock, as no one knew that, how did he find out? What she didn't know was that while she was talking out loud to herself Aziel was going by her room and heard her plans, good for him, that he was on the good side of things otherwise he would be dead and Rebekah would be laughing right now.