Pg. 101

Rebekah didn't know how Natasha knew what she was planning on actualizing but she was not going to stick around to find out, after what Natasha had just said she wasn't even going to say goodbye to anyone including the Judges who looked as she turned and left.

Maximillian did not know what was going on but what he did know is that it had something to do with his mother's powers and he was not going to question Natasha because he knew that firstly, she would not tell him and secondly, it would be like asking his mother to account for her actions and that would be something that he would never do, so he would stay quiet and enjoy the 'fireworks' that would be coming every time Natasha and Rebekah met.

The Judges were so confounded about what could have taken place between Natasha and Rebekah that she took off so quickly and with a frightened look on her face that she didn't even bother to say goodbye to anyone.

Natasha came back in her calm and sweet self with a smile on her face and when asked by Cassius why Rebekah had left so suddenly, she said that she needed to find the members from the Shadow Covet to help find their newborns so they don't get into town and cause trouble and besides that, I told her that she has no permission to be on this property to leave or suffer the consequences and she decided to leave.

Nikolaj started to laugh with Edmondo, "Didn't I tell you Nik that I have the coolest sis?" "Octavian," said Safira, "you do know that we are going to throw Natasha a bachelorette party with all the works." "Safira, no!" "Octavian, you know in our world a girl gets married once in a lifetime and when one of us gets married it's party time 3x's over." "What do you mean 3x's over Safira."

His other cousin Omeira stepped in, "Octavian, there's the bridal shower, bachelorette party, and then the grand day, WEDDING DAY!!!! "Cirino pat Octavian's back, "Don't worry bro we will give you a bridal shower too if you want one." "Get off me Cirino, all right girls but no strippers, do you hear me, Safira?" "Octavian, what do you think single girls go to a bachelorette party for? To play cards?" 

Then she looked at Natasha that was laughing at their banter and said, "Don't worry cousin, wait till you see the stripper we have for you, just thinking about him I'm already drooling all over myself and I'm as wet as a vamp can get, fuck!" Octavian couldn't believe his cousins were already calling Natasha by the family distinction of 'cousin.' It made him very happy they had accepted her into their family.

"Omeira, I heard you!" "I know Octavian and that's good, besides, I'm older and can get away with whatever I plan, come on girls, let's go make the list of who to invite for the bridal and bachelorette party now that most of the clans are still here and I have most of their numbers."

Natasha with the other females in the household took off to one of the rooms to start on the lists and to get invitations addressed and delivered before anyone left back home.