Pg. 111

Rebekah knew not to lie because if the Judges knew about her plan it was because they had proof of some kind, or someone had known and had spoken up and that is all the proof they needed to banish her and she knew it.

Judge Trenton says, "Just by looking at you, I can tell, you had this plan and were ready to set it in motion but someone found you out, and now you don't know what to say except that I will tell you that all you can do is accept your punishment and nothing more for from this one there is no way out."

She wanted to look at him with hate, with distaste, she wanted to turn around and look at Natasha and blame her for what was happening, but she could not because she wasn't sure if she had something to do with any of this and if she did say something then death would befall her if it wasn't about to come out of Cassius's mouth already. She diverted her eyes from Natasha and Octavian.

"What is to be my punishment, Judge Cassius?" "Your punishment is as follows, you will be banished to the Land of the Souls for the eternity of your life or until you are killed." When she heard that she was being banished to the Land of the Souls, she cringed for that was the one land no vampire wanted to be banished to. 

That was Alcatraz to a prisoner, a concentration camp in the times of war, a woman working in a room full of sexual predators, or a child who visits his uncle for the summer who hides that he is a sex offender.

The outer area of the land was watched by day walkers and it was hard to get by them as they had towers up to watch and alarms and such just as a prison. No vampire could get out to be able to get any type of substance as on the land there wasn't any as all that resided on the land were banished vampires.

The day walkers watched that no vampire trespassed their land and for that, they were given a certain amount of animal stock to feed on during the month. But she hated animal blood, there was nothing like fresh warm human blood oozing from its vein as she sucked it and it flowed down her throat.

Although she knew the answer, she was going to ask it anyway, "must I be banished for life for something so small or can't it be just for a certain number of years?" "You will be banished for eternity and not only for this Rebekah but for all the things that cannot even be mentioned because they are too many things, you will be under the command of Lord Zela and he will watch you and you will be on a curfew, as such you will report in, to Lord Rovir at the time he sets when you arrive. As of this moment, your post as Sire is revoked and you do not rule and will never rule any clan after today."

She thought to herself, 'Lord Zela and a curfew? And report to Lord Rovir? I didn't know I had gone that over the end to receive such harsh punishment, but why the fuck get stuck with Zela and Rovir? I know I will die early if I don't  I'm tougher than they think.'

Natasha started laughing to herself because she knew the showdown would still be at her wedding. No matter how far they sent Rebekah, she would find a way back just to try to make her day a living hell but that would never happen.