Pg. 22

She noticed that as she looked into his eyes the feeling inside of her grew, even more, sitting next to him didn't bring her fear anymore her body was tense and trembling but brought her a serene feeling, and a calm mind. 

The feelings of anxiety and of being scared of him, thinking that he would do something to her had evaporated from her mind, and she felt tranquil. All this time she thought the person who had bought her was going to ravage her knowing she was a virgin. Or maybe sell her to the highest bidder somewhere else because they had blindfolded her eyes and she didn't see whose mansion she was going to and well she didn't know it anyway because she had never been there. But this man was everything opposite of what she had imagined and that is why she still asked herself why hadn't her mother mentioned her bosses.

Just then a knock came at the door and he excused himself. She wondered who it could be, maybe it was one of his brothers as everyone knew there were five brothers. No one ever saw them come out much and there was no talk of them having family except each other. But since they did model, everyone saw them in magazine ads all over the place and how the girls drooled over them as they were very handsome.

One day she wanted to come with her mother to work as they needed extra help for a party but her mother forbade her but never explained why she couldn't go. 

Octavian returned, "Natasha, are you hungry my love?" It seemed natural for him to call her his love and she blushed at hearing those words coming from him, in her heart, she felt she was truly his, she didn't know how that could be possible as they had never met and the feeling was not that she was his property but she was part of his life, of his heart. 

She didn't want to push it just in case it was not true and answered back in her soft voice, "Yes, I am sir," besides, he had not told her his name and since her mother never talked about them, she didn't know what his name was.

 "Natasha dear, you do not have to call me sir, my name is Octavian. What would you like to eat?" "What do you have?" "To tell you the truth our kitchen is stocked I can call on the person that comes in the mornings to come and cook for you or would you rather cook for yourself?" She knew the person they would call would be her mother and she did not want her to know her boss had bought her. "Octavian, I will cook and thank you."

Then something unexpected happened when she took his hands in hers, "my love, may I take a bath first before I cook something for us to eat?" He was dumbfounded. "Of course, there is new clothing in the closet as well as in the drawers which I hope will fit. The bathroom is through that door and my dear I ate before arriving at the mansion, but I will take you to the kitchen and keep you company as you cook and eat in the dining room."

She placed her hand on his cheek and her heart, felt what she had never felt before, she felt love, and this caused her not to notice that he was cold. He held her hand as she placed it on his cheek and he could see them dancing under the lights of the sky and roaming through the forest together...Yes, this was the woman that was meant for him, this was his... MATE!!!!