Pg. 117

Natasha could feel from the depths of the lesson room how Rebekah needed substance, wishing that at least a mouse would run across the floor and she could entice it towards her, and even though a mouse didn't have that much blood in him and she hated animal blood, especially rodent blood, something would curb her hunger and something was better than nothing.

Rebekah was wishing that the Delacroix mansion wouldn't be so clean so some type of rodent would get in, fuck at least some mice in the place so she could feed on them although they were smaller, from what she could see she would have no such luck and she hungered. 

They told her she would be in there for three days, she didn't know why the fuck she got a three-day lesson in this godforsaken place. She hadn't said, well she did but not out loud if they heard what she said how could that be? It could not have been through Natasha, she was a newborn and they had no powers, no abilities whatsoever, so how?

Rebekah knew she must be at the bottom of the bottom for all she heard was silence. No voices, or laughter, no running water, nothing which meant they put here where they wanted to, somewhere they didn't want to hear or know she existed. But she had to admit to herself she had been no angel to anyone. She was ruthless but now in her place was someone who would be worse but was treated so sweetly and that was Natasha but she would not let her get away with it so easily and she would not let them banish her so easily either.

For now, she would go quietly, obeying them and showing that she was following the rules but after some time in the Land of the Souls acting as she should and when no one was looking she would break free of Lord Zela and Rovir. She would overcome the Day Walkers and appear at the wedding and then Natasha would see what was going to happen.

She would have to see how she could overcome the Day Walkers as they had taken her powers away but she would find a way. Natasha upon seeing what was going on in her mind wasn't afraid for herself but for the Day Walkers and all others that came in contact with Rebekah which included Alaric and his clan. 

She didn't want to disturb Maximillian so she 'saved' what she 'heard' from Rebekah's rantings and what she would do was that when he came back from the bachevamp and fell asleep, she would 'place' everything in his mind as if he were dreaming it but at the same time making it feel as if it real in this way he would know and advert any type of problem that might come up.

Just as she planned, she did, and when Maximillian woke in the morning and after he had his breakfast he asked for a meeting with the Judges. He explained to them what he saw and what she was thinking of doing. Afterward, he rushed out to find Alaric and explained to him to take extra precautions when he took her.

Natasha was happy she had done what she did otherwise lives would have been lost and she would have felt bad as she could have stopped it and she didn't. Even though Alaric had already talked to the Judges and told them that he was going to take precautions this emphasized what everyone was thinking.