Pg. 63

"Octavian, as our mother was a princess something else goes with this dress," Maximillian walked to his closet pulled out another box, and came back to Octavian, "This goes with the dress, open it."

When he did, he could not believe the beauty of what was inside and how exceptionally beautiful his bride would look on that night. No one would not believe that she is not the right person to take the place of being the lady and princess of the Delacroix mansion and clan, just as his mother was.

Maximillian saw the expression on Octavian's face besides hearing his thoughts and started to laugh, "Yes Octavian, she is going to overshadow everyone there, even if the queen of England herself were to assist the ball Natasha would still be the star of the ball like Cinderella."

Octavian hugged his brother and thanked him for giving him that gift and in turn, it would be a gift he could pass on to his future bride tomorrow. He picked up the dress and the box and took them to his room and then he would head down to the kitchen to get a bottle of A negative to enjoy the night as he was so happy.

He knew these following days were going to be the happiest in his life as soon, very soon he would be united with his mate forever and for eternity. All the way to his room if the boxes he had in his hand didn't fall he would be skipping and jumping off the walls.

Natasha was happy with the pleasure she had brought Octavian but her body craved the same pleasure and if she wanted him to give it to her, she was going to have to wait a couple of weeks and that she could not do so it was up to her.

Her garden of Eden was drenching all the flowers by now from the wetness, she locked her bedroom door, jumped out of her clothes, and ran into the bathroom, setting the water for a nice erotically sweet bath. Octavian could feel the heat from her skin and the wetness from her core. How he wished his cock could splash in it but he rather wait until he could take her as the lady she was.  

As she slid into the bathtub, she felt a rush of seduction as if the water had hands and were caressing her body, pulling her into the water and she let herself be pulled. When the water touched her entrance, she let out a soft moan. 

Grabbing her sponge and started to wash her body when she reached her nipples, they were so sensitive she placed the sponge to the side and started to slide her finger across the tip of them all sudsy and played with them. After which she noticed she was able to lower her head enough to be able to suck on it and what a sensation she felt.

As she sucked her nipple, she lowered her hand down to her clit and started to rub it, encircling it, and her fingers automatically went up and down her already engorged pussy lips. The hot water swirling around her entrance made her moan out in delight.

She let her legs open, giving her space to explore inside of herself as she let her fingers enter her, her hips rocking into her hand. Her head rested against the tub as she kept her eyes closed thinking Octavian was on top of her with his large cock fucking her and she moaned out his name in a whisper that traveled to his ears at hearing it, it made him smile to know that the pleasure she was bringing herself was with him in mind.

She picked up pace and rhythm until finally, she came, and only she knew why she felt as if he had come inside her as if he had been there with her, he must be thinking of her and pleasing himself also. And she wasn't far from the truth.

After she washed up, she decided tonight to sleep without a shred of clothes on her. Once her body felt the soft silk sheets the desire to pleasure herself became great. She knew tonight was going to be a very pleasurable night.