Pg. 172

With Kajetana and Vladimir engaged and Sergiu and Valeska the same, Bellvan and Anastasia together, the only other couple that needed to come together was Alaric and Omeira since now they knew that they were for each other.

Natasha and Octavian had done their first dance as husband and wife and the glow that came from them filled the ballroom with such a light that had never been seen at all weddings before.

Natasha saw in her mind how much Rebekah was suffering and that made her happier than if she had won the lottery, but not much happier than having found the man and family that she now has in her life. Nothing could make her much happier than having them. Unless you count having the guide of her beautiful spirit of her mother-in-law, Victoire.

The judges all stood together and talked about how Natasha took care of Rebekah so simply, fast, and without any problems, they talked about how the kingdom that was to rule was the kind they had been waiting for and how now they could rest as they would only be sought for very strong decision making as most all the decisions were usually done by the prince or the princess if he was not available.

This is why they knew this would be a strong kingdom. Natasha in her anger could have killed Rebekah in front of everyone and have been in the right but she still gave them their place as well as her husband and asked before she did anything and they marveled at her attitude. She had the attitude of a princess, a queen.

On seeing the smile on Octavian's face, they could see that he had made a good decision but yet again it wasn't a decision he had made, it was life and love that had brought them together. They had been mated and life had done the job to mate him to the most wonderful woman that the world could find for such a man as he was who always gave of himself.

The clans knew it was time for a solid kingdom and for that, one of the princes needed a solid princess as such here came along this woman who had a good head on her shoulders, who quickly learned their rules, and who had won every one that she met over, and without them even knowing, she had even won over the biggest person in his heart... VICTOIRE, his mother.