Pg. 190

By now everything had either been ordered, arranged, or was on its way as the ball was in a couple of days. Just like Natasha had foreseen had happened. The ball was soon upon them as when her ceremony and her wedding day. People were arriving either at the mansion or the Inn.

Family members who had been there before had arrived during the week and were happy to see her and were much happier to see that she had adjusted so well to her position as wife of Octavian. She would tell them that it wasn't hard as she loved him so much and it was true, it was not hard as he treated her with the utmost respect and love and he didn't ask too much of her. He cared for her in every way and never pushed her beyond her means.

It was not hard to be his wife and it was not hard to be part of such a loving family. She enjoyed being the 'big sister' of Edmondo. And being included in almost all they did as sometimes there were things that they as brothers spoke of together and she understood and left them alone, she did not feel the need to be involved in EVERYTHING.

Besides, the Council had spent all the time there, and the other reason was that they wanted to see for themselves if such a young couple could handle the duties involved with being the king and queen. Deep down inside they knew but they wanted to make sure, especially since at one time Natasha was a human and she had just recently turned.

But they saw that yes, both Octavian and Natasha would pull together the clans that they had seen were dividing themselves and in some cases even hating themselves, much of this had to do with Rebekah and now that she was gone it would be much easier for Octavian and Natasha.

Although they knew that even if Rebekah were still alive it was easy because Natasha was not a woman to be intimidated by anyone and from what they had seen, Rebekah was one person whom she was likely to pull or shy away from.

The Council saw that the Kingdom was going to be what they had waited for, which was for the sons of Victoire and Rowan to be strong in mind and in body, to achieve all they need to do in their life as they have and to 'settle' down because they could not rule without a good woman or a queen beside them and out of the five it came down to Octavian.