Pg. 194

Early everyone was running about just as if it were her wedding day except this time her love was next to her and this special day was their coronation day. Although Octavian couldn't hear the noise of them running around on the other side of the mansion she could not only 'hear' it but she could also 'see' it and she saw as they were setting up what was left to set up.

The cake had arrived and had been set up in the hall, and the caters had arrived but although it was early, she knew they just had to partake in the ambiance and of the company as they were of the same kind and it was nice when they got together.

She still couldn't believe that tomorrow Octavian and she would wake up being rulers of so many clans for she thought there were only a couple but when they, the Council started to show her all off whom she and Octavian would rule over she could not believe there were so many.

A whisper she heard in her inner self and knew it was Octavian's mother, the one who she dearly loved for although she was not with them in life was with her in spirit. "Yes mother, how may I serve you?" Answered Natasha.

"My lovely daughter, first let me tell you how much I love you for taking care of my Octavian and for looking after my other boys for although they are men, to me, they will always be boys and they think they do not need watching. Tomorrow my daughter you will be crowned a queen as you should rightly be for you carry inside your heart all the riches and treasures in the form of personality and of the way she conducts herself that a good queen should have. This family has seen it, the Council has seen it and the Clans have seen it which is why no one has gone against you being named queen so early after being turned."

"My dear, continue your path as the person that you are and you will see that many good things will come your way. When my Octavian and if you have grandchildren in the future." Natasha smiled as she stood on the balcony listening to the whisper of what Victoire was telling her. "They will be safe as princes and princesses of the house of Delacroix for not only will Octavian and you as parents keep them safe but Rowan and I as their grandparents so you never have to fear."

In their way of communicating Natasha answered her, "Dear mother, I want to thank you firstly for approving our union and for loving me so, and now I want to thank you for appreciating and valuing the way I take care of Octavian's brothers for I love them each in my way, especially Edmondo. They have become what I never had and I am thankful for that. Loving Octavian is easy to do for I know he was in my heart before I even met him and when I did, I knew that we were meant to be as one."

"I was nervous to be crowned queen but knowing that I will be next to Octavian calmed me and now what you have told me of what people think of me has made me very happy, I knew people thought well of me but I always thought it was just the immediate family and some of the members of the Council and a couple here and there but I didn't know that it was the Clans in whole. Thank you, Mother, for calming my nerves."

"Now my child, remember, always discuss everything with Octavian first, and then when things seem to get out of hand suggest to him to take it to the Council. Never make herself seem stronger over the king for everyone will lose trust in him and they will also find it easy to try to kill him. I must go now for I hear my son coming, anytime you need me you know how to acquire my spirit, I love you, my daughter." And just like that, she was gone.