Pg. 109

By the time all three had returned to where the girls were, they found the room empty and heard a noise outside. They made their way outside and found noises of joy. When they looked it was because from Cirino's horse Aziel, Palmaria's little brother was demounting and Alaric was unstrapping two bags which Natasha knew had to be their things. "No wonder the happy uproar." And they started to laugh.

"Sister!!!! I thought you were dead, Rebekah told me that Alaric had his newborns killed you and you were dead. I'm so sorry for the mess I caused I begged Alaric forgiveness a thousand times over but I know that my punishment is death for accusing a Sire at least I got to see that you my loving sister are alive." He held on to her for dear life. Many could not hold their tears including some of the men.

Natasha could see that Aziel was not putting on a show for the Judges as they were also watching or anyone that was watching. She could feel his inner feelings and felt how his heart was, what in her world was a heart and he was not only terrified but he was truthful and knew as all there that Rebekah was the one that had to be punished.

Judge Blair had had enough of Rebekah, and knowing that there was a witness, he was not going to stop from banishing her. They could not kill her because she did not speak the words but they could banish her and that is what they would do, "Alaric, go with your clan and bring Rebekah, enough is enough, and Cassius, calm yourself child no harm will come to you, from now on your sister and you will be part of Alaric's clan."

From under his sister's arm, he looked at Judge Blair, "Really Judge Blair?" "Yes, child, positively." Palmaria looked at her little brother smiling as she ran her fingers through his hair, he looked up at her with a look of surprise and a smile and the Judges knew that both brother and sister were happy with their decision. Not only that but they knew that they were happy that they would be far from Rebekah's grasp.

Then Natasha saw in Aziel something that would be terrible for all children and she coaxed him to tell the Judges as he was scared. "Judge Blair, there is something the Council needs to know before Sire Rebekah is brought before you. She is planning to turn all the children from the town into newborns because they are easy to manipulate and in her eyes they mean nothing. It is supposed to take place the day before Prince Octavian and Princess Natasha marry."

"Thank you, child, for letting us know what we are up against. We will deal with her, but you don't worry about anything. Go with your sister to get situated and get something to eat." The Judges could not believe Rebekah would do such a thing but then they thought this was Rebekah, she didn't care about anything or anyone except herself. This time she had gone too far.

Natasha could see the Judges were thinking of banishing Rebekah but she knew if they banished her, Rebekah would be back, and she would show up at their wedding. Rebekah would see that Natasha's word that she would die at her hands would come true.