Pg. 40

"My dear Natasha, I will leave you now to rest, may you have sweet dreams and if you need anything feel free to go to the kitchen and get whatever you want, and please don't be scared if you hear noises at night, it's just my brothers and myself on certain suffer from insomnia and are usually awake walking around."

"Thank you for telling me so I don't get scared if I hear voices and thank you kindly for all the beautiful things you have given me, I appreciate it." He kissed her on the nose, "Nonsense by beauty, you deserve this and so much more, my lovely lady, have a very good night and I will see you in the morning then I will introduce you to Mrs. Edevane and Lawrence who come in at the time.

"You also have a good night my love and many sweet dreams." He pulled her close to him lightly brushing his lips alongside hers and when he did, again, she saw an image, this time seeing herself dressed in a wedding dress but it wasn't a regular wedding dress.

It was black and white and before she saw it on her it was on a stand in her room, she imagined so as not to get wrinkled. There was beautiful jewelry that was displayed on a jewelry box on the vanity that seemed to go with the dress as well as shoes. She also saw a large bouquet of white, red, and black roses that was on a table close to the dress and a woman she didn't know who was coming in the door telling her they had come to help her dress and she was very affectionate with them as they were with her.

She seemed to be in some kind of trance and what woke her up was one word that came into her ear as a small breeze from the stars that they had just finished looking at, 'soon.' She didn't know that the small breeze was from Octavian.