Chapter 2

After Octavian had sucked dry Samantha's father's lover and watched him tremble and plead, he knew he was getting the effect he wanted. As he cut a line from his chest to his belly button with his sharp nail, her father made a noise that was unlikeable to Octavian which is why he sat on his chest and choked him sufficient enough to just shut him up but not to kill him.

After he finished Octavian tells him, "So tell me, what is the father of two and husband of a sick wife, and in need of her husband doing her fucking a whore who doesn't give two cares about you?"

Octavian let him answer but he didn't answer what Octavian asked because he couldn't understand, "How do you know who I am?" "The question should not be how do I know you but what the fuck am I going to do to you since you came here to fuck someone and it seems that, now that someone is of no use to you anymore."

"But I have something that will help you for you see my brothers are freaks and like to keep toys all over our mansion and I brought one of them with me, let me show you." At that, he pulled out a huge vibrator and Samantha's father screamed out.

Octavian turned him to the bed as he yelled, he put a pillow under his hips situating his ass in the air and it seemed from the surrounding that Samantha's father's lover dabbled in BDSM and had different items such as a doggy-style pillory as well as a collection of paddles with words etched in them.

After placing him in the pillory where his ass was in the air Octavian grabbed the paddle that said 'my bitch.' He wet it in hot water all the while Samantha's father's pleading was falling on deaf ears. Octavian hit him as hard as he could, and that wasn't with all the strength he had, he thought to himself if he had hit him with all his strength, he would break his back, and although he would love to, he needed to take care of his family.

After making his ass cheeks burn and having the words 'my bitch' etched into them Octavian wasn't finished. He opened his butt cheeks and shoved the vibrator deep in his ass, at the same time he squeezed his balls, and from his mouth came a sound that Octavian had never heard and his prisoner had never let out.

Never had anyone shoved something in his ass. Tears ran down his eyes. Octavian scratched his butt cheeks with his nails for the next phase of his punishment. After this, Octavian didn't think he would leave his wife or family unattended again.