Pg. 17

Carminia thought that Damon had left as he had told her bye but he came back to the door telling her that he was leaving but he was looking for Natasha to say bye to her and tell her something and couldn't find her. Another reason he was searching for her was that ever since their dad was killed every time one of them left the house, they made it a rule of sorts that they would make sure to say goodbye and I love you to each other just in case something happened.

"Natasha is taking a bath Damon, but she loves you too." Her mother thought 'Yes Damon, she loves you too otherwise she wouldn't be sitting in a tub of perfumed water crying because in a couple of hours, she would be selling her body to give you the money so that you would go to college and fulfill your dream.'

Octavian was getting ready to go to the auction with his brother and he was hoping to find someone to play with like a cat with a ball of yarn except that the cat doesn't kill the ball of yarn and he will suck to death his 'ball of yarn.' He wanted to find someone who was agile and could run fast so that it wouldn't be easy to catch her in the forest. Each one of them had a type and he wished they were lined where they could take a look at them but no such luck.

As they took their drinks as they could drink certain 'human' drinks, Octavian's mind was full of questions, will we be able to find someone in this place? will Edmondo? What will we find? Then he heard Maximillian's voice, "Do you perceive the air?" "Yes, yes, I do, should we forget everything and go?" "No, it does not feel bad in the air but a good sensation, let us see what it is, it could mean a change in one of our lives." And that it would.

Carminia and Natasha had arrived at the auction at the same time the 'princes' did, the only difference was Carminia went in through the back because that is where they left the girls. What would have happened if the 'princes' saw Carminia there? What would she say? Who would she say was Natasha? 

 "Master, this is my daughter, she has never been touched by a man, nor had a boyfriend." He put on a smile, "She will make you a pretty penny, what is her name?" "Natasha." "Then say your goodbyes so I can take her to checkup." 

Carminia hugged Natasha, told her she loved her, and thanked her Natasha replied, "I love you also mother, I'll never forget you, please never forget me, the daughter that loves you." 

Carminia put her head down as tears formed and fell and just then the master took her away, "Come, Natasha." He took her to a door that had a medical sign on it and knocked, "Come in." "I have a beauty for you to check, her mother says she's grade A never touched." "We will see, dear, please take off your panties and lay on the table."

She heard him put on gloves and then she felt pressure and that is when she knew he had his fingers in her, how is that going to tell him if she was a virgin or not? "Dear, do you feel pressure or hurt?" "Yes, I do very much."

Then she felt her legs being open and felt something enter her and put out, "George, she is the real thing, her hymen is intact and she has no disease, clean bill of health." "May I go to the bathroom please?" "Yes, dear it is right over there and you will be in the first choices dear, virgins go on first."