Pg. 54

She noticed that although there were many beautiful gowns in the store there weren't many that were red and the ones, they did have in the color red she did not like so after paying she walked past her mother, "Please, let us go now, am finished here."

Carminia got up and noticed at that moment that everything had changed between them and she didn't have a daughter anymore, now she only had orders and commands from the lady of the mansion and if she wasn't careful, she would have no soul for with a word from the lady of the mansion she would be dead.

As they were walking down the sidewalk Natasha caught sight of Lawrence at which she whistled at him, "Mr. Lawrence, could you be so kind and put these in the car for me thank you," "Of course Ms. Natasha," Then she looked at her mother, "Mrs. Edevane if your feet hurt and you want to stay and rest you may."

"Yes, I think I will do that," Carminia thought this was the only way she could find out information about what was going on and just maybe Lawrence could tell her if Octavian had slept in his room or if he had slept with Natasha. 

She knew she would have to tell him why she was asking because that would seem strange to him, her asking such questions but she trusted Lawrence, and if she wanted to know anything and get through all the enigma around her, she was going to have to trust him enough to tell him. 

Natasha was happy her mother had stayed with Lawrence because although she had learned to answer for herself and not sweat each time her mother said something to her just something about the way her mother looked at her, she just couldn't take it, her look would still weld into her heart, and with one look she could say a thousand words.

As she walked down the street, she saw another gown shop and entered as she looked through the gowns, she found the one gown that wasn't a Cinderella-style ballgown but an adjusted mermaid style that she loved and she hoped that Octavian would also love it.

They were the only two people who should care what she looked like on that day. She did not need the opinion of her mother or anyone else, it was just Octavian's but because of the situation, she could not ask him and as such she would return to the mansion, she knew he would like whatever she chose.