Pg. 139

"Lord Zela, my warriors, as well as our horses, have already been attended to, as such we bid you and yours a good evening as we would like to return home early tomorrow. Daywalker Bellvan, what was sent to all of you is in your office. The Council also sends words to thank you for helping them every time with trash, especially this one."

Rebekah looked at Alaric wishing her looks could kill so that he would be ashes. She looked at him in such a displeasing way but when it came down to it she knew there was nothing she could do. She was in no position to do or say anything much less that she had been stripped of all powers and titles and he was a Sire.

"Alaric, may your warriors as well as you have a safe trip back. Please let Octavian and his beautiful fiancée know that we send our congratulations and that they may be happy for eons to come. Pass on our congratulations to the lovely bride as a welcome into our world as I hear she is a newborn but has taken very well to our world."

"I will tell them Lord Zela," then directing himself to Rebekah Alaric said, "Play nice." As he got on his horse he started to laugh, Sergiu was on his right side and Valeska was on his left and that's when Rebekah saw the mark on Valeska's hand as well as Sergiu's. They had been united, which meant they would also marry, the family he had sent away was his parents, not his wife or kids, they had given her the wrong information.

As they took off, a female Daywalker took Rebekah so that they could start the beginning of her stay at the Land of the Souls. As they bathed her, she thought about what she was going to do now since she thought that all they were going to do was write down her name and give her a number but now everything has changed, and a tattoo? what the fuck? and laser guns? 

She had no powers whatsoever and what was she going to do now? She had to make it to Octavian's wedding, there was no way that he can wed that moron. The title of princess only belongs to her and not that outsider, no matter what anyone says she is still an outsider. And will continue to be an outsider in her eyes.

The ball of the Red Moon was coming up and she had a feeling that the Council was going to name the power couple king and queen and that could not happen. Octavian had to be hers and the queen's crown had to be hers. She never got the who story straight of where that Natasha bitch had come from. Who knew where she was from? Maybe from another territory far from there and no one knew it because she had strong powers. If she only knew.