Pg. 188

They knew that the gowns had to be red and they started to throw out different things making sure that they were just gowns that didn't show too much skin because that wasn't going to get them anywhere.

Natasha already had an idea of what she wanted and they asked her, she went to her room to get the picture she had taken from a magazine so that she could get Ambrosine's approval. 

When Ambrosine saw it, she thought it was perfect for her. It had style and grace with its flowy material and the cape on the back. It wasn't too puffed out towards the bottom and with her small waist, she didn't need dresses or gowns that overpowered her body size otherwise the regality of the ball would be lost as they looked at all the little things that were going bad.

Ambrosine was happy that Natasha was falling into the place she should have so early. "Now girls, look at the dress that Natasha will be wearing so that you don't design a gown like this one because you know that no one can wear a gown remotely like the queen at the balls so now look at it and then get to designing."

Natasha looked at her and winked, she said goodbye to everyone and left them to their work. She didn't tell them that she had already called Mrs. Virginia, the seamstress, and told her about what the girls had planned and asked her if she would be able to make the gowns if they would design them along with her own with the time she had. She had said 'yes' that is why she had given the girls that suggestion.

Just like it had happened when it was time for her ceremony and her wedding, she noticed it was happening now and that was that although they had said the time for the ball of the red moon was a month away it seemed to be it was closer than that and before long, she knew it would be upon them.

She was given a list of finger foods to give to the caterer, some of which were not at her wedding and she didn't even know they would like and surprised her. They also gave her a list of different baked products the Council would like at the ball. One of the baked products included a cake with the decoration of a red moon and also a cake that would be with the style specifically for the theme of the coronation. For these, she would not need Octavian and besides, he was busy so she went on her way to call the caterer and the baker.