Pg. 44

She was stirring the spoon in the mixing bowl as if she were practicing for some type of cooking Olympics. This was payback for what she had done, God was paying her back for selling Natasha and now Natasha held her life in her hand.

Octavian looked at the beauty in front of him and couldn't believe the luck he had at which they had crossed paths. "How did you sleep, my love?" "That is what I wanted to talk to you about for you see after you left, I took a bath and went to bed but then something that had never happened and that was that I had an erotic dream but it felt so real.

Octavian was interested in knowing but he had an idea of what it was. "What was the dream about?" "It was kind of...." He saw how she blushed but it made him feel warm inside that she would trust him enough to come to him with something that would make her blush.

"Well, there was a man and he was kissing me most lovingly. He asked my permission to explore my body with his mouth and fingers when I said yes because my body was on fire sexually which surprised me, I had never felt."

"He started to kiss my neck and softly rubbed my nipple, I could feel my garden of Eden so wet, the man lowered his head to my breast and started to suck on it and I saw myself moaning and holding on to the sheets."

As she talked, he knew that the man that was partaking of her body was him and he was the one that asked her permission to mark his territory even if it were just in her dreams. He could not hide the fact that right now his cock was so hard for her and if he could he would take her and make love to her. Make her his right now. But he loved her, she was not a quick fuck. He would make her his totally and make sure that she knew that she was not his property but the woman who would always be in his heart forever and eternity.

She continued, "The man kept going down until he reached my rosebud and gently spread my legs where he encircled my clit with his tongue. Again, I heard myself moaning out but this time his name but I don't remember what it was. I felt his tongue go up and down my wet and engorged love lips and he stuck his tongue in my love canal, I saw myself squirming on the bed."

"I felt drenched, it felt as if I had seen the stars face to face and touched the moon, he made me moan loudly in pleasure as I saw myself holding on to the bed. The bedsheets seemed as if I had ripped the sheets and my eyes were yellow."

"And when I woke up this morning my nightclothes were as wet as they were in the dream, and my panties were wet with a white substance which I know what it is but I don't know how it got there as no one came into my room last night."

"I'll tell you what, after you eat breakfast, I will explain what those dreams mean. Have you had others?" "Yes, and I would like to know what they mean."

Just then the door of the house opens and her mother comes out with a tray and her breakfast telling her she is sorry that she is so late with her breakfast. "Mrs. Edevane, usually you are on your game today something has thrown you off, please tomorrow make sure you have her breakfast on time, come my love." He picked up her breakfast tray and with Natasha in tow left Carminia standing in the garden alone with watery eyes.