Pg. 124

The night that Octavian hated and the night all the girls of the clans, well, the ones that were invited had been waiting for had arrived. It was the night of the bachelorette party and while the girls were dancing and singing, all the females talking about it, Octavian was on pins and needles.

Natasha tried to calm him down but he wouldn't 'let' himself be calmed down and for once her attitude towards him was one of 'fuck it you don't like it screw you.' If he couldn't see it was just a party and she was letting the girls and also his grandmother and aunt and other older women who had come then he could sulk somewhere else. She inward started laughing at the thought of the words, a sulking vampire, this wedding was driving her crazy also.

She had found out they had made a makeshift 'bar' as they couldn't go into town to have a regular bloody Mary, no, they made their bar. Vlad was already there they had told her because they were so 'gracious' to make him a room so he would be comfortable. Maybe the fact that the person who was so gracious to him got a roll in the hay in return. That helped her have a bright smile as she saw who it was, someone who had been feeling lonely, and now that loneliness was fading, could it be? Vlad and...?

"Kajetana, how was your night, last night?" Kajetana, Octavian's cousin jumped because Natasha had caught her by surprise as she was picking up something. "My night was fine, excited about tonight, are you ready?" "Yes, I'm ready." Then Natasha got near to her ear and whispered, "Don't let the other girls know that you were with Vlad last night nor that Vlad and you are in a relationship because that will be a downpour at the party and you just might want to talk to Vlad and tell him to find another job because I know how you don't like the girls talking the way they do about him."

Kajetana was wide-eyed as she hadn't told anyone about their relationship much less about how she felt about when the girls talked about him. She would have to admit she enjoyed that it turned him on but yes it did bother her that they would be groping all over him and talking so dirty about him, but how did Natasha know? And how did she know what they did last night? But most of all how did she know they were in a relationship?

Kajetana went to Natasha, "Please don't say anything to my cousins.." "Kajetana, why do you think I whispered it to you? I would never tell anyone your business, now go along and get what you need and a question, are we truly having 'bloody mary?'" She started laughing as she walked out of the room and all she could hear was laughter.