Pg. 8

After the last one had sucked him just the way he had shown her, he would be ready for his 'meal' and the women, his vessels of sustenance of the night were tired and asleep which is why he told his brothers that he missed the thrill of the exhilaration of fear in his catch because they never saw it coming.

He decided to start like any regular meal and took his salad first which was the blond for him, she was so tired she didn't even awake at the feel of his fangs in her neck, he hated not being able to see the life of her just leaving her body as her eyes were already closed but for now, this will have to do for, he needs to eat.

Next, he took the redhead. Again, not even a flinch, she was like a fine bottle of wine, the kind you pour in your wine glass and start to drink, holding the glass in your hand and don't want to put it down until you are finished with it because it is so good.

And then came dessert, the frail brunette who was much younger than the other two and that is why he broke her ass, to teach her a lesson that you should never hang around with whores because you will get hurt, or in her case end up dead.

As he was getting ready to take her, she awoke and saw him, thinking that just hours ago, he had been the man who tore her ass, pushing his cock in her small hole, and accompanied it by slapping her ass cheeks hard. How it stung her ass cheeks every time he spanked her with his big hands and tears fell from her eyes and she cursed herself for not listening to her friends telling her to stay home. 

She kept praying that it would soon be over she should have listened to her friends when they told her not to go with these women because she was only 17. And the worst was when he laid her down and fucked her rough, first, he fingered her and then fucked her, then when he took the other two, he said he was finished with her and put her in a small cage to watch how he fucked the other ones. 

But now as she awakens to see if she can move her legs to find a bathroom, she wakes to see him turned into a fanged monster looming over her with blood on the side of the opening of his mouth and his fangs red.

He smiles as she does what he likes, TREMBLE, with big eyes asks him, "Are you going to eat me?" "No dear child, I'm not going to eat you?" She, as of yet, has not noticed her two companions white as a ghost next to her.

"I don't eat people." When he says that she stops trembling, "but I do enjoy a fine blood cocktail after dinner." And he pointed towards the other two women when she saw them, she got up and started to run and he let her, being able to have another thing that he loved, THE CHASE.