Pg. 5

Octavian was tired of having Lawrence 'scout' the town and invite women to the mansion for parties which they were much too eager to attend as if it were the party of a lifetime, although in all true reality if they did attend it would be the end of their time as by the end of the night, they would be giving up their life to them. 

But he missed the thrill of the chase, and the feel of the trembling of the person in his hand, exposing their neck to watch the blood in the vein pump faster from fear as it knows it is going to die and hearing the sound of the music of their heart as it slowly starts to fade into the next life.

These bitches that they brought them just laid there stiff and even though they trembled they would say idiotic stuff like, 'Will I now live forever, or will I now have superpowers?' or some other nonsense, what the fuck was that all about?

No, he had made up his mind that he would go to the sex auction and find someone for himself, someone that he could look for and be the one who picked. Something will be something was his thought. Poor for whoever he buys for they will die that is for sure, but it will be exhilarating for him who will get a different treat, and just thinking about it makes him so happy.

As he pretended to eat the food that Lawrence and Mrs. Edevane had placed in front of him, he sniffed from one side of the table to the other side of the table to distinguish which of the empty-headed vessels who came tonight was A+ as that type to him was a filet mignon and so far, 3 of them were. With a hand signal to his brothers, he made it known to them they were his.

It seemed that tonight would be a ménage à trois plus one for him, tonight he would have salad, an entree, and a dessert, how tasty!!!! And when it came down to fucking them that would not be so bad either as they look kind of cute. But his real attraction and the real beauty in a woman to him will be when he finds his mate and until then these women will be just cute to him and only to fuck and feed on, nothing more than that. He didn't know it but soon his mate would appear. 

He knew that his mate would never appear at one of their feed, fuck, feed parties because he would expect and hoped to be mated to someone intelligent, caring, loving not a whore someone who could get along with his family. Those types of women would not show up at their house.