Pg. 106

The bachelorette invitations had the same color scheme as the rest of the wedding, no one wanted to stray from the colors Octavian and Natasha had chosen. Everything looked formal and elegant. "Well, besides coming to tell you girls that you better not forget to invite me," said Atanasya who by this time was accompanied by Ambrosine, "I also came to pull the bride away because we," and she pointed to Ambrosine and herself, "need her, so you girls continue busy as good bridesmaids should involved in the bachelorette party because the bride shall be busy ALL DAY!!, tata."  

The girls let out a sigh and screamed after them, "We love you." The two older women, each one with her arm interlocked within Natasha's arm started laughing, as they looked at each other and said, "Octavian is in for a big surprise, he will die on the day of his wedding." And again, she COULD know why since she could read their thoughts and know what was in store but she wanted it to be a surprise, she didn't want to know everything in her life before it happened unless it was necessary. It was good she waited because not only was he going to die but she almost fainted.

"Natasha, this may be the boy's home but we know this mansion like the back of our hand. We spent time here before they came, and being bored girls, we would run the halls and get into all the rooms including the hidden ones we could find as well. Whenever family came to the Inn we would come here. Octavian's mother Victoire also had a similar day with their father Rowan as she turned him, but then they had an official wedding here, we were playing hide and seek because we were bored. As I was hiding from Ambrosine I heard a voice and it was Victoire, she was putting her wedding dress in a secret section in the wall and saying that on the day one of her sons would marry someone would find her dress and his mate would wear it as she would be the daughter that she never had."

Ambrosine then spoke, "Natasha, Victoire's wedding dress has not been touched since 8 years before the birth of Maximillian because you see Victoire and Rowan, married in this mansion which is why it was named the Delacroix Mansion, after living here for some time then they returned to England where they spent the rest of their life."

"While we were thinking about how beautiful everything is going to be Ambrosine and I got to talking and we remembered that day and went to get you, we don't know if you have your wedding dress yet but we want to show you Victoire's wedding dress before you decide, is that alright?" Asked Atanasya.

"Yes, It is alright and no I don't have one yet I have only had a vision of what my wedding dress would look like. Please my beautiful ladies lead the way." As they went through the ins and outs of the mansion Natasha tried to imagine these beautiful ladies next to her as young girls running around the mansion playing, hiding from the adults, and having a good time as the only of their kind because the poor dears could not play with others of the human nature.