Pg. 6

Each brother had divided the women who had showed up for the night and now were using their words of persuasion to get their vessels of sustenance and fuck to their rooms but they didn't have to do much talking since each one of the girls was happy to go with them.

What Octavian hated the most was the awful perfume they wore as if that made them any attractive if they only knew why they got invited to the mansion. Although they thought it was so they could bask in their 'beauty' and in 'smart conversation' they had it all work and oh how he would love to tell them that it is only to bask in the heat of their succulent blood as it ran down their fangs was the reason why they were invited there.

As he did not like the smell or taste of their perfume mixed in with their blood, he first directed them into a large spa room where he would have them join him in his large jacuzzi. "Ladies, what is a better way to start our fun night than to have a soak, first what do you say?" 

They looked at each other and one of them spoke up, "But Mr. Delacroix, we don't have any bathing suits." He wanted to tell her, you fucking bitches, you come up here with me knowing I'm going to fuck your brains out and you're going to see the body one of the other naked, as well as mine, and you're going to be sucking my cock but here you're worried that you don't have a bathing suit for the jacuzzi?

He felt like skipping everything and killing them right there for being stupid but he held back. "My dear, why do you need bathing suits?" He took off his clothes and stood in all his glory, stark naked in front of them, their eyes instantly fixated on his huge cock.

"Aren't we all adults here? I mean what did you expect you were coming up here with me to engage in, in playing cards?" He started to laugh and slid into the hot water of the jacuzzi, each of them did the same as they did, he inspected their body as a butcher does the meat he receives at the shop.

He wanted to see which would be his salad, which would be the entree, and which would be his dinner, tonight would be a lovely night.