Pg. 78

It was only a couple of days away from the ceremony but the clans had arrived and were staying at a nearby Inn that catered to 'their' kind as they said. The different clans that Octavian had told Natasha about had arrived so she could start to know who they were.

She hadn't said anything but with her new transformation, she was acquiring various sexual tricks that so far had Octavian climbing the wall and wishing that their wedding day would hurry up and come. She was noticing the different changes she was developing and the many abilities she was gaining one of these being a very good memory. And she was happy because having a good memory would be of great use in remembering everything and much more.

There were not on clans she had to remember but the sires that were their leaders as well as the judges of the council and so much more but that was the most important and she didn't want to fuck it up.

There was the Morelles Clan whose Sire was Mikael, the Nuit Rouge clan, Sire was Klaus. The Chevaliers Noirs, Sire Alaric usually when needed was called upon by the Judges to serve as a bodyguard or in some type of security job. 

The Shadow Covet clan with Rebekah as their Sire. The Carpe Noctem with Daniel as their Sire. The Gaines Noite with Cassius (Judge) as a Sire. The Donovan clan with Blair (Judge) as a Sire. The Culana clan with Hearst (Judge) as a Sire. The Briens clan with Deacon (Judge) as a Sire. The Newburgh clan with Trenton (Judge) as a Sire. The Yorkshire clan with Countess Elizabeth (Judge) as a Sire. The Paole clan with Serbran (Judge) as a Sire. The Romania clan with Exeter (Judge) as a Sire.

Maximillian knew how important it was for the Judges to see the interaction between Octavian and Natasha as well as seeing how Natasha was around others of their kind and that is why he had the second floor of the mansion made up just for the Judges. As such, while the judge's clans stayed at the Inn they stayed at the mansion, it worked out for everyone.

All of the Delacroix family stayed at the mansion and they were so happy that Natasha was Octavian's mate. They loved her, especially their great-great-aunt, Ambrosine she was so taken with Natasha that she had told Maximillian that if Rebekah tried anything or started anything she would personally take care of her, and there would be no need to call Alaric.

Besides Ambrosine being there, also in the mansion were their cousins, Nikolaj and all of his sisters, Kajetana, Omeira, Tansia, and Safira, as well as their paternal grandparents, Atanasya, and Demetrius, and paternal uncles, Henrick with his wife Caleta and Klyde with his wife Drusilla.

Maximillian and Cirino, Dario could see the ceremony was going to be very big and were glad they had set out extra chairs just in case. They had also requested enough 'refreshments' for such a large number of people. They knew that Rebekah would come trying to say or do something even though the Judges had asked her or better yet told her not to but Rebekah was Rebekah.

Dario decided to go give a once over to the ceremony room while Maximillian gave the ballroom a once over. Cirino went to check on the food and drinks as tomorrow would be the grand day, the day when all would see that Natasha was Octavian's only his and that she had been turned because any other girl knowing she had been in a house full of vampires for the past couple of weeks would have made a hole in the wall as she ran out the house.