Pg. 140

Natasha couldn't believe that in less than four days she would be married to the man of her life, the man that her heart jumped for every time she heard a whisper of him near.

Everything was done, and she had received confirmation that their cake would be on time, Maximillian, and Dario, decided since Mr. Lawrence had done the yard work for the wedding to set the tables and chairs in place under the tent as Maximillian said no one would disturb them.

The girls had their dresses and would wish every day they got up it was the day of the wedding so they could put it on. Palmaria kept thanking the Council for what they did for her and her little brother and she was happy to be under Alaric's vigilance. Her little brother was acting as a little boy should. Now Edmondo and Nikolaj that was a whole different case, two grown men who acted like little boys but as long as they helped and stayed out of everyone's way no one said anything.

Alaric and Sergiu had arrived and the Council wanted Octavian and Natasha to look over the Sheras that came with them, they explained that these would be the ones that accompanied them whenever they went out. Valeska's only wish was not to accompany Natasha but to be her guard.

Now since Natasha's power was strong as soon as she stepped outside and looked them over, she heard what two of them thought, 'So that's the bitch that took our true queen's place' and the other 'Please pick me so I can kill you with one throw of my arrow you bitch because you are just another pretty good for nothing trying to take the throne from our Rebekah.'

To the latter one, Natasha called out, "You there, yes you, throw an arrow from where you are standing towards my heart."  Octavian said, "My love, that can kill you?" "Don't worry about me, worry about that girl." The Shera looked at Alaric and he bowed his head to obey.

Maximillian and the rest had come out to see what was going on. Maximillian saw the worried look on his brother's face and went to find out why asking him what happened when Octavian told him he said, "Don't worry my brother, worry about the Shera."

The Shera did as Natasha told her and before the arrow even hit her, Natasha grabbed the arrow in her hand, jumping off the stairs she walked to the Shera and quietly told her in a sinister whisper:

"Listen, Rebekah is just a fucking cocksucker because it's the only thing she is good at since she can't get a good fuck and she doesn't deserve one anyway. She will never sit on this or any other throne because if she escapes, she will be killed. And if she makes it out and makes it to my wedding she will die at my hands. I will make sure her head will roll on the floor and her body flies in the wind in ashes. If you don't want to end up the same way at my hands you will pick up your things and leave far from here because I just showed you, I'm much more than you give me credit, much more than just another pretty face, now get the fuck out of here, NOW!!!!"

To the first Shera, since she could get people to scream out their thoughts she asked the question, "Who is the true queen of the Delacroix mansion?" and the first one blurted out "Rebekah." Alaric couldn't believe she had gone with him to take Rebekah. He had checked all the ones who had gone with him and now he learned that two of the ones who went were loyal to her.

After they stripped all rights of those Sheras and got rid of them, having them receive the same punishment as Rebekah, Octavian and Natasha made their choices. Valeska was one of them at she was so happy. Another Shera who was a friend of Valeska by the name of Anastasia was also picked.