Pg 1

After they had dinner, Lydia said bye to Natasha and Carminia. Damon told his mother he was going to take her home. But before he did, they wanted to spend some time together as it was hard to spend time alone either at his house or at hers so they took a detour.

Damon remembered that one day they had gone walking in the forest to get away from everyone, and found a cabin that looked to be someone's getaway place as it had furniture. And that is where they were going hoping no one was there on this night. Damon took a blanket and lantern he had in the car he gave Lydia a flashlight to shine their steps and headed towards the cabin. 

After what had happened with Eldoren, he was ready to spend a nice time with Lydia and besides he needed it he thought as he was leaving and would not be seeing her for some time. When they reached the cabin, they were happy no one was there and they could enjoy their time together but their time was limited because of Lydia's curfew.

He started kissing her mouth his tongue exploring every inch of hers. He kissed her neck and slowly started to take her clothes off, she took his off. Unzipping his pants, she started to caress his balls, feeling how hard his cock was for her tonight and for such reason and many other reasons including him leaving and not wanting him to stray she wanted to give him a present of her own. 

"Baby, I have a graduation gift for you," she smiled placing a cushion from the cot on the floor, he could not believe she was going to do what he was thinking. She situated herself in front of him. Taking off his boxers she gave freedom to his hardness, as she looked up at him, his look of surprise but at the same time of desire and need edged her on to fulfill what he wanted. 

She started licking the sides of cock with only the tip of her tongue bringing a soft moan coming from his lips. Following she glided it around the tip of his cock and she looked at him yet again this is when he took her by her hair and started making her take his cock but knowing that this was the first time, he went slowly like when you enter slowly and each side that enters is more pleasurable than the last.

He did not want it to be a bad experience for her, he would love to have many more with her. He could not believe how much she was taking, then he felt her hand as a sign that that was all.

At the same time, she decided to play with his balls and she could hear him moan her name like never before. She looked and saw him with his head back, eyes shut, and as if he was in another world, the world of pure enjoyment.

"Baby, I'm coming if you don't want to swallow, I'm going to pull out." She motioned him to go ahead when he did, he felt as if he hadn't been with her in ages, she felt a salty stream of cream enter her mouth and slide down her throat, he had let so much come.

When he was able to come back from his 'gift', he opened her legs gently, letting the cool breeze of the night that was entering through the curtains hit her lips softly as she squirmed at which he circled her rosebud with the tip of his tongue, the sweet taste he knew he was going to miss.

He started to sway his tongue up and down her engorged lips, tempting her when he entered her opening with the tip of his tongue and he kept doing that until he saw neither could no more, and he turned her over fucking her hard in the ass.

He wanted to mark his territory before he left, if he could tattoo her clit and ass, property of 'Damon Edevane' he would. After they finished, they sat to look at the stars but heard noises and decided it was time to go.