Pg. 130

When Safira saw Natasha's shoes, she was open-mouthed. "What do you think of my shoes? I know that they are not as beautiful as the ones you girls have but oh well my dress will hide them."

"What do you mean they are not beautiful? And wait, you said your dress will hide them? Do you mean to tell me that you have your dress already?"

"Yes, I have my dress," "I take it that it's going to be one of those surprise dresses?" "You are right; I want to surprise everyone with it besides no one except three people including you know that I have it and I want it to stay that way, understand?"

"Yes, I understand, my lips are sealed, I know the other two are, auntie and grandmother." "yes, that helped me." "Natasha, can I ask you something? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to," "Go ahead and ask Safira."

"Do you have a human family and if you do, do you miss them?" "Safira, there is someone who gave birth to me but I don't consider her my mother anymore as she asked me to sell myself to give her son the money to go abroad to study which is how your cousin found me. I know that I went willingly but to be asked something in a way that makes you feel guilty if you don't do it is wrong. And no, I don't miss her or the person who I used to call my brother, my family are the people that reside in this home, and that includes you."

Safira had never heard words as such, usually, when a human turned, they always said they missed their family members or something along the lines but Natasha was so different from everyone else she ever had a connection with after having just turned or days after she had turned and she so loved her, she was so happy that her cousin had found her and they were getting married. She was happy they were going to be family. She should say ARE a family.

Natasha was happy to know that Rebekah was being taken from the mansion tomorrow, she would be on her way to the Land of the Souls, land on which she would neither be Sire of a clan nor could manipulate anyone as the Lords that watched over the land made sure that everything was always kept in an orderly way.

Rebekah had counted the days and knew that tomorrow would be the day that she would be on her way to that god-forsaken place. The place where everyone thinks she will die but she will prove them all wrong when she shows up at Octavian's and that bitch's wedding.

Who the fuck do they think they are who can keep her away from such an event? and how the fuck does that cocksucker have powers? There is no way she could have such powers over her. She knows that the Judges don't know and she knows the Delacroix clan don't know because they didn't react to what happened with the Judges so just how the fuck did she acquire them?