Chapter 5

For the first time in many nights, Natasha fell asleep happy, she had found what she had always wanted in her life, love, respect, and care not just from one person but she felt these same feelings just in different ways for the five brothers. She felt she could make a life with Octavian and with the other four brothers, she could have what one finds in a close-knit family.

As she fell asleep her sweet dreams turned into something she as a virgin had never experienced and her body was out of this world even though it was in her dreams, or was it?

She felt someone lovingly kissing her and at the same time asking her permission to explore her body with his mouth and fingers. The way he kissed her made her body sexually lit on fire, a way that she had never felt as she had never had sex before and it was too much but it felt so good and she let herself go by giving permission.

The man started kissing her neck as he softly rubbed her nipple, she could feel her sex so wet and the dream felt so real. He lowered his head to her breast and started to suck on it at the same time he started to then lick around the nipple and she saw herself moaning and holding on to the sheets.

He kept going down until he reached her rosebud and gently spread her legs where he encircled her clit with his tongue and she moaned out at never feeling something like that before. His tongue went up and down her wet and engorged love lips as she squirmed on the bed. 

He stuck his tongue in her and she felt as if a dam had been opened for, she felt ecstasy that made her moan loud. She noticed how where she was holding on to the bedsheet it was ripped and her eyes were yellow but she did not know why.

When she woke in the morning, her bedsheets were completely soaked in sweat and she went to the bathroom, her nightclothes were wet as well as her panties with a wet substance.

She took a shower and then went downstairs to find her love. Today she would get the courage to ask him about some of the images she had been having, but, as she was turning around the stairs, she ran into her mother.

Before she could say anything, "My love, I was about to go to your room to introduce you to our maid, she comes in the morning and leaves about 4:00 sometimes 5:00 p.m. unless we need her if you need anything while she is here, you just ask her and she will make it for you unless you want to cook for yourself, my love."

When Carminia heard Octavian call Natasha his love, it took all her strength not to look at him wide open or say something to him. She knew if she did her job her life would be over so she kept quiet and just looked at Natasha as if pleading with her not to say anything.