Pg. 167

"Octavian, you will go first, repeat after me, I Octavian Victorian Delacroix take thee Natasha Aileen Mattherson the woman that life has chosen for me and my heart has made it so, to honor and respect in all ways, to be by your side during the bad and good times, to walk with you and not behind you, to be able to share with you all that is good and protect you from all that is evil. I vow to love you now and forever in this world and the next and to be able to share in laughter and tears." After he did Cassius could see that star of love in his eyes.

"Now Natasha, repeat after me, I Natasha Aileen Mattherson take thee Octavian Victorian Delacroix, the man that life has led me to and my heart has united to on this day, to honor and respect in all ways, to be by your side during the bad and good times, to walk hand in hand with you and not behind you, to be able to share with you all that is good and protect you from all that is evil. I vow to love you now and forever in this world and the next and share in laughter and tears."

Cassius saw the same star in her eyes and knew this was true and again, he was more than 100% sure that what he was witnessing and what he was going to seal in front of everyone was of true love.

"Octavian, do you have the ring?" Edmondo quickly passed it on to him, "Now repeat, with this ring I seal my love, my heart, and my body to you and unite myself to you forever." After Octavian said those words, Natasha didn't have to look to see the tears coming from her bridal party and family members sitting down. As well as others and the rolling of the eyes of Rebekah.

"Natasha, do you have Octavian's ring?" Kajetana had served as her maid of honor and gave her the ring as they didn't have a ring bearer, "now repeat after me, "With this ring, I seal my love, my heart, and my body to you and unite myself to you forever." After she did Judge Cassius continued.

"Since both of you have said your vows and have sealed your rings, please place them on each other's finger." As the rings slid on each of their fingers it felt as if they were being welded onto their fingers as they looked at each other after the rings were on Judge Cassius placed his hand on their hands and said something after which he said "Octavian of the house of Delacroix you may now kiss your bride," Octavian kissed her as he had never kissed a final kiss of sealing all that they were.

"I Judge Cassius, head Judge of the Council of the Covens and all lands of the Realms now name and present to all who are here and who have witnessed this beautiful event the union of Octavian Victorian Delacroix and Natasha Aileen Delacroix, Prince & Princess Delacroix now by word of the Delacroix family please enter into the ballroom for the reception as the bridal party takes photos and thank you."

Rebekah was singing Hallelujah. It took she had in her not to throw up. Finally, the charade was over now the good part was coming up, the fall of the 'Princess' Delacroix.