Pg. 14

Damon was thrilled, he knew that all he had was this week and then he would be gone, he would be on his way out of Prussia to the U.S.A. He would be on his way to one of the best colleges they had to start on the path to the career he had always dreamed of being... a doctor.

Natasha tried to keep an uplifted attitude around him, all smiles and acting as if she was happy although she knew that she wasn't for the days were getting shorter, and soon, yes, very soon she would be on show.

She would be on display like cattle for men and others and be inspected to be eventually bought and what she has held dear for many years in a matter of seconds or minutes depending on who buys her will be gone.

Edmondo saw Octavian sitting in the library of their home with a smile and asked if he had received good news, "Not good news my dear brother, great news." "Then why don't you share." "The good news is that tomorrow is Saturday." And he started to laugh. "Bah, and why is that good news?" "Because tomorrow I'm going to the auction and I am going to bid on a nice specimen that will bring delight when I set her through the forest to set chase. I'm sick of having my food brought to me like some fucking dog that is in a cage."

"Maybe I will join you, I need to get out of the mansion, I want to get some fresh air and it is true it would be nice to chase something for a change." Just then Maxmillian enters. "Did I hear something about a chase?" "Maxy, Octavian is going to the auction to look around and I'm going to join him to see if we can find a couple of fit 'plates' for chasing and feeding." "That sounds rather tempting, let me talk to Cirino and Dario and make a night of it." 

After Maxmillian left Octavian tells Edmondo, "What the fuck man? When did I say this was going to be a brother group date party? You asshole." From down the hall, they both heard Maxmillian yell out, "I heard that Octavian." And his laughter.

Carminia knew this was her last day with her daughter as tomorrow she was going to take her to the auction. She had done as her daughter had asked and gone to get the powder for the tonic in this way making her feel numb to the world. This would be good as she would not be bothered as they looked at her when she was on exhibit. 

But what Carminia was not aware of was that Natasha who always did things her way had gotten her hands on some cyanide pills and whoever bought her would waste their money for once they arrived home, and they left her alone, she would pull out the plastic bag which she had pushed up in her sex as if it were a tampon that contained the pills and would take them. 

As Octavian went to bed salivating about the fresh blood that would be dripping from his fangs tomorrow night. Natasha went to sleep crying seeing herself as her eyes closed in death and her soul slipped from her body after taking the cyanide pills.