Pg. 119

Sometime during the evening, Alaric sent Sergiu to talk to Judge Cassius and let him know that he had sent for other men to accompany them when they head out to take Rebekah to the Land of the Souls. He didn't want the Judges to have this on their mind.

Judge Cassius sent word back saying that although he knew Alaric would already had made sure of it but as a reminder to please make sure they used a different path just in case some morois from Rebekah's clan remain extremely loyal to her and decided to ambush them. Sergiu thanked them and returned to Alaric with the words.

Once Sergiu arrived back at the mansion and gave Alaric the message, "Yes Sergiu, that is true, I had thought about that as some of them are so manipulated by her that they would put their life on the line for her and much more now as it has been spread that she's been banished to the Land of the Souls."

"Alaric, you know that many covens are happy, I should say thrilled that she has been banished but they're keeping their happiness close at heart for fear of retaliation from her clan. It seems that some of her most loyal ones have gone on their own and turned new ones so we must be careful. I have sent my family away until I get back from this mission, I think you should too."

"Sergiu that is not a bad idea, let me get word to them, and let us tell all that will be involved to do the same so as their families can be safe." With that, they left on a horse but Alaric knew that the ones who needed to be protected right now were the Judges, Octavian, and Natasha. Except that he nor anyone knew that she already possessed powers stronger than his or anyone there and kept possessing more as each day went by. She was getting stronger and no one knowing.

Natasha sensed the newborns that were made by Rebekah's loyal 'subjects' and the ones that were being turned, and somehow in her core a sphere of fiery combustion formed at the same time in her mind she had a vision of how she could use it. All she had to do was mention the words, ' Moja ochrana ide s vami, aby ste zachránili všetko pred akýmkoľvek zlom, oheň vám osvetlí cestu a spáli všetku zradu.'

**My protection goes with you to save all from any evil, fire will light your way and burn all treachery.

Natasha Interjected these words into the mind of Alaric and Sergiu with the command to say them whenever a newborn came to attack any of the guards as this would cause them to turn into balls of fire but it would not harm the guards. It would also help light their path. She knew that Rebekah would be laughing thinking she is getting rescued but with what she mentally handed Alaric and Sergiu her rescuers would be dead, and Rebekah's smile would change when the door opened and she saw her final destination and the ashes of her loyal ones on the cart.