Pg. 42

Her mother's eyes were pleading and as such Natasha wasn't going to say that Carminia was her mother besides, she never talked about them at the house and she still remembered how her mother forbade her to work with her, could it be possible she knows something is wrong in the mansion? 

Natasha thought that maybe her mother knew something because she had been working there for a long time and she had just arrived. Loves blinds. Her mother never wanted her bosses to know she had children but never said why.

Natasha also didn't want to say Carminia was her mother because Octavian had said he would rip to shreds whoever took her to sell, what would he do if he knew it was the person he was hugging right now?

Her mother looked at her with sadness in her eyes thinking in the back of her mind that after all that time keeping Natasha away from the mansion and after all those days forbidding her to go help and the lamb fell so easily into the den of the 'princes of the mansion' at least she is with Octavian, who Carminia considered to be much different than the rest of them.

"Hello, Mrs. Edevane," her mother looked at her and tried not to sound too sad. "Hello, Ms. I am at your service. What is your name?" "My name is Natasha and thank you."

"Octavian, I would like to talk to you, can we talk in the garden?" "Of course, my love, Mrs. Edevane, Natasha will have her breakfast in the garden, and thank you."

"Come my love." Carminia turned to see as Octavian led Natasha to the garden and she thought the roles had changed. She who was the lady of her household as well as had command of the mansion in some ways now serves her daughter who has become per se the mistress of the mansion, she wondered if Natasha was still a virgin or not. 

But that was past being her business now, she was a woman with a master and it was not for her to interfere in her life. What she needed to do was stay out of Natasha's way and hope that she did not mention that she was her mother. After all, if all of the 'princes' were taken with Natasha, as she had a way of attracting people to her sweetness and liking her, Carminia knew they would kill her for taking Natasha to sell because they would not understand.

She walked into the kitchen and started to make Mrs. of the house her breakfast, she would only make her breakfast because she knew that Octavian didn't eat breakfast, then she thought, had Natasha seen what happened at night? Maybe not because they either hid her somewhere or because they didn't have a party as she was not called to cook, but why call her, now they had Natasha, fuck what had she done.