Pg. 103

Natasha knew that was a lie otherwise, she would have seen it either way she wanted the Council to know what that bitch was starting to do which was get the clans to turn one on the other. "Tansia, come with me to the Judges and tell them exactly what you just told me. "But Natasha, it is of no use, they told me she is dead and if she is dead what good is it?" "Just listen to me, I don't think she is dead, I think they told you to get back at me because of what I did to her this morning." They had also been witnesses of what had occurred when Rebekah came and the look she gave Natasha as she turned and left. 

At this, all of them rushed out of the room and went in search of the Council which they found in the garden. "Judge Blair," said Tansia "may I speak to all of you as Council," "Yes my dear, proceed," and she went on to explain what had just happened and all they told her. They could not believe that Alaric would do any sort of barbarity, especially at such a time when all clans should come together and be happy. Judge Cassius called for Alaric and while they waited for him, they had Tansia call Palmaria's cell.

Rebekah, who was so excited about what she thought was going to be a perfect plan that was coming together that she, didn't think Palmaria would have a cell phone. Palmaria didn't think she had to share everything with Rebekah and had attained one to share with her little brother in case something happened they could reach each other and when Tansia called she was close to the mansion and was able to answer it. 

"Hello Tansia," "PALMARIA, YOU'RE ALIVE!!!" "Yes silly of course, what's going on?" "Do me a favor, are you outside of the Inn?" "Yes, I'm just entering the gates of Delacroix Mansion, why? you are scaring me." "I'm going to stay on the phone with you until you reach me and then I will tell you what is going on." "Where are you in the mansion?" "I'm in the garden, come to the back."

Palmaria walked quickly to get to the garden and see what was happening, when she reached the garden she not only saw Tansia but all the others that were there. She was shaking because she didn't know what was going on at the same time, she saw Alaric, and most times, or all the times he was used for security so she asked herself what could be happening. Had she or her brother done something they weren't aware of?

Judge Hearst told them to sit in front of them and upon seeing the look on Palmaria's face he told her not to worry. Then he had Tansia tell them both what was told to her when she called the Inn. Now it so happens that Tansia's cell phone records the calls and on many occasions, this has been of use to her, this being one of them.

When she played it Palmaria recognized the voice and it hurt her because she knew what the punishment would be for what he had done, especially when he blamed the Sire of another clan. Maybe she could beg for forgiveness on his part as she knew this oozed with Rebekah's venom. None of the words on the call were his, by his being her little brother and by her being Rebekah.