Pg. 30

Carminia had told the auctioneer that she couldn't return to the auction platform so if they could please send the money for the sale of Natasha to her house. He said they could and after signing all the paperwork she had taken off like she promised her daughter.

All night she had agonized about what she had done but Damon needed it, it was either Natasha or Damon and he was going to make something out of himself. Natasha would go on to somebody's wife and mother but Damon would be a doctor and would help many. When she thought about it this way it didn't pain her in any way what she had done.

A courier was sent to take the money for the sale of Natasha to Carminia except for the fee they charged. She kept thinking who had she been sold to because in all the commotion they had forgotten to negotiate the terms they had and Damon had asked for his sister before he left and she had to say that Natasha had run away with some man because she was tired of being alone.

Carminia was happy he believed her and after saying goodbye to Lydia and her, he went to the airport to leave and start his life as a college man she prayed that things went well and that what his sister did for him wasn't a waste.

She hoped that Natasha wasn't sold to some degenerate or to someone who was abusing her, what surprise was she going to get when she went to work and found out that the lady of the house was her daughter and she was going to be the one who had her life in her hands because as mad as Octavian was with who took Natasha to sell if he knew it was Carminia, he would kill her.

Only Natasha will be able to intercede to be able to save her mother, would she want to after what had occurred? would Octavian love her enough to listen to her? He was indignant at knowing that someone could take Natasha to such a dirty place to sell how would he feel to know that it was someone he considered a nice person, a person that kept their secret?