Pg. 176

When they finally reached the island, he looked over at his bride and noticed that from looking out the window and probably from watching the clouds and talking about the events of their wedding, she had fallen asleep and he was trying not to fall asleep.

He was happy when Valter, the pilot, announced that they had arrived and he was putting down the plane. She awoke at, "Natasha my love," she had never heard such sweetness. "Yes, baby?" "We have arrived at our destination." She smiled, letting him know she was happy. He was also happy because he could get some rest and he knew that she would also go to rest because he could see in her eyes, she needed rest.

They said thank you and goodbye to Valter after he came from the bungalow and placed their luggage inside. Natasha looked around and saw that it was true, there was no one around and she could hear the sound of the water swaying upon the white sand of the beach. But in her case, she could also hear the fins of the dolphins and the underground fish swimming. the crabs on the sand. She still marveled at how she could pick up the tiniest sounds.

"Natasha my love, I think this is the part where I pick you up and carry you to our bed so that in our world, we can get some sleep until our bewitching hour where I can make you my complete wife, shall we go rest now?" After she giggled and kissed him, she jumped into his arms and said, "Yes my love, take me my prince to our bed so that we may rest for later on tonight we shall need it because we will be very, very busy."

Octavian started laughing and replied, "yes, my beautiful wife, we will need it." He ran off with her towards the bungalow, to their marital bed. 

Their bedroom was beautiful with a view of the ocean and his and her bathroom, had a jacuzzi, and they noticed it had candles and an Aromatherapy Diffuser machine with a small platter with different small bottles possibly of different oils.

The bed had a lovely white mosquito net and orchids on the tables, and petals of roses were on the bed, it was just a lovely romantic room and with the smooth sound of the water, they were able to instantly fall asleep.