Pg. 193

Natasha wondered if Octavian could ever get so tired of her that he would actually kill her but the answer came to her as she thought of the first time they kissed as husband and wife and she knew there was no way that could happen as she could never tire of him for, she loved him with all her heart and the only way her love for him would stop is if it were ripped out of her.

"Natasha," before she turned around, she knew it was the Day Walker who had fallen so in love with one of the Shera's who guarded the future queen, Bellvan. She could not have anyone know of her powers as yet she was new and she shouldn't have any although she would be crowned queen as such she turned around.

"Yes Bellvan, how may I help you?" "I was looking for Octavian or Maximillian and have not found them, do you know where they might be?" "Have you tried looking out by the stables? I think they were going to see if Alaric was there to talk to him about something and you know he is always in the stables."

"Thank you, Natasha, forgive me, Queen Natasha." "No, you said it right the first time, call me Natasha there is no reason for you to add the queen in front of my name in private, now tell me how is Anastasia? I saw her yesterday when they brought her dress and she picked it up but I know she is busy with the arrangements."

"She is doing fine, and yes busy. What we are having is a lot of gossip and glare because of our relationship but neither one of us cares as long as we love each other and are happy." "Let me tell you something Bellvan, you must know how Octavian and I met and we went through the same but we didn't care, many thought that I just wanted to be either turned or wanted his money or the position of his wife but no one knew that I didn't know who he really was so it was all about love. You both are doing good not letting people get to you besides you have an advantage."

"What's that?" "Anastasia can kick butt, I was a scrawny thing, now get going to the stables." Bellvan was happy to have someone who was like Natasha to reign with Octavian over the lands, she was very easy to talk to and she made everyone feel at ease. She treated everyone as an equal not as if they were beneath her, she always showed compassion, care, and love and he had seen how she treated the older members of Octavian's family and it was admirable the way they loved it.

Natasha turned down one way of the hall, he ran towards the stables, he really wanted them to be aware that the security around the mansion had been a success and everyone was given their assignments for tomorrow except those that would be attending the ball to receive the honor.

These would be Alaric, Sergiu, Bellvan, Valeska, and Anastasia. Omeira was so proud of Alaric knowing tomorrow he was going to be bestowed the honor of captain of the royal guard. Bellvan and Anastasia felt good because not only did Bellvan feel honored to be part of the king's and queens' security Entourage but his love Anastasia would be named as one of the queens' protectors and both could show all there, they could withstand anything that was thrown at them.

Sergiu and Valeska were getting one of the highest honors and that was to be the queen and the king's personal guard. They were elated. Valeska was not only elated because she would be the queen's personal guard but also because she had found love again after so many years and this time no one could take him from her.