Pg. 143

She sent for her. "My princess, I am at your service." Natasha looked at her and smiling warmly told her, "My dear Valeska, please, call me Natasha, sit," after she did Natasha continued. "Firstly, I wanted to tell you myself that I have asked Alaric that you be my personal guard." On hearing these words Valeska didn't know what to say, this to her was a great honor and she let Natasha know.

"Ms. Natasha, thank you for this great honor you have bestowed on me. I will forever feel honored." "My dear, just Natasha and you are a very good warrior, they tell me you are the best, and besides," Natasha walked to close her bedroom door. "I know we have a common enemy that if she were to die, we both wouldn't care."

Valeska knew who Natasha was talking about and smiled, "Yes Natasha, that is true." "Well, I have a job for you but it has to stay between the both of us and don't worry, it is nothing that can get either one of us in trouble." 

Natasha went on to explain what Rebekah was planning and how she wanted Valeska to watch Rebekah from afar, not to tell the Daywalkers nor kill her but watch so she doesn't kill anyone along the way to the mansion and let her get to the mansion because she wants to kill her.

Valeska left Natasha's bedroom with the biggest smile she had ever had in years. She was going to be the future queen's personal protector and as far as she saw she would also be her confidant. She would also be seeing the death of that fucking bitch in her lifetime what more could she ask for?

Octavian saw her coming from Natasha's room and thought something was wrong because just as she had picked a Shera, he had also chosen someone. And mostly they were around when something was wrong. 

"Valeska did something happen to my future wife." The answer that Natasha had given her to reply to anyone who asked if something was wrong if they saw her come from her room, including Octavian, was one, she would not have thought of giving anyone in a thousand years.

"Yes, she just wanted to try the other realm of the kingdom before tying herself down." She could see the look of surprise on Octavian's face and just walked outside to set her horse to rest for the night as in the morning they rode. And not only that but to laugh hard at the answer and the looks of surprise she saw on the faces of people when they heard the answer. She is really going to love this queen like no other.