Pg. 152

They had one of those cameras that when you took the photo it came out because the aunt and the rest of them that were there with her didn't like to go to a photo shop to get photos developed and besides they had their own photo book they were making for Natasha and Octavian wedding day.

Natasha wanted to make them happy just like she had made the cousins happy with the dresses and she told them to just make sure that Octavian was nowhere in sight they said they had told Maximillian to take care of him. Now she knew how they were doing this, they had Max's help, she laughed.

From inside of herself she 'heard' a voice in the sort of a whisper that said, 'My loving daughter, you are the air that is the breath of the flowers as they open in the dawn of the morning and are the shine that lights as the sun shines through the trees in the early morning. You are now and forever the daughter that I was to have I bless this union of my son Octavian and you and grant you on this day the rest of my powers may you continue to serve the people with my son Octavian and show them that their queen is strong but at the same time is kind and loving.'

And she felt the lips of a man on her forehead and a voice that said my dear daughter I as Rowan father and husband of Victoire also bless this union may you live in lasting love as we would have. My powers, I have passed completely to Octavian so that you both may rule for a long time and be strong together in love, marriage, and as a kingdom.'

She was so happy that not only had his mother approved and blessed their marriage but also his father. The things that his mother said to her made her feel so special that if Octavian's family wasn't there she would cry with happiness, no one had ever talked to her like that.

"Natasha, by the time you come it will be time for the ceremony. Please before Octavian gets back, Nikolaj and Edmondo took him to get something, they made up some excuse so let's go. We can take the photos from the far balcony in the garden."

And off they went each one picking up a side of the dress so that it wouldn't get dirty otherwise Octavian would kill them for coaxing Natasha to take photos.