Pg. 25

As they walked down the stairs arm in arm, he couldn't have been happier and for some reason, she felt giddy inside she was trying not to show it but he knew it, and that made him feel even happier. He never knew he would feel this way at finding his mate so many had described but it was something different when you are going through it and there is still much to go through but like Max said one thing at a time. 

She didn't know she was going to be this happy at being bought, she figured that by this time she would have been dead by now because by her plans of being bought, she would have taken the cyanide pills. 

She started to remember that on the last night, she spent in her room, she had a dream where someone had saved her, where someone had made sweet love to her and she had asked something of this person but she doesn't remember right now what she asked him except that after she asked him the question, she felt intense pain all over her body.

As the pain started to subside, she noticed how her eyes, as well as her body, changed. Her heart towards the man that was with her was completely united to his and it felt as if it were tied with cords of steel. As if she had been his and he, hers forever and eternity.

When she woke up in the morning she thought, could it mean that I am going to meet my forever at the auction? Might there be someone out there in this world who is my forever after and for giving myself to some drunk I will miss out on him? Could she be making the worst mistake in her life?

She didn't see who the man was but she wished she had because he made her feel loved, calm, and at peace. Looking over at Octavian she thought, he made her feel calm and at peace, serene even could he be the man in her dream?

Could Octavian be the man who was set on her path to find her and save her like in some fairy tale story? If he was this man in her dream, what was the significance of the intense pain he would cause her body? What waited for her?

Natasha had not been the only one having dreams, Octavian also had a dream before the night of the auction which had to do with a beautiful girl who carried the key to warming the ice from his heart. She was the sunshine of his life. He had seen himself being asked the questions he had been wanting to all his life by this beautiful creature. She had asked him to turn her and that was only asked of when the person was the true mate. Would his true mate at the auction he had pondered before he went and now, he needed to ponder no more his question had been answered. 

He had seen how her body changed in front of his eyes becoming the woman of his heart for eternity. And then he saw the one thing he had wanted in his eons for years and that is marrying the love of his heart which he had waited for eons.