Pg. 70

When Cirino made his way to where he had left the tailor, he had found his suit already fixed while Maximillian headed towards the ceremony room which hadn't been used for anything except when they celebrated Edmondo's first human kill, and that was celebrated between them as brothers.

Now the room would be used for something very special and everyone in the household, like all those who held them, dear, because they had known their mother, was also happy. Many people were coming and that made Maximillian happy not because it was the number of people for Octavian but for Natasha as she would feel special, she was half human still and they liked feeling as if they were the center of attention.

Well, he knew women were like that he wasn't sure if Natasha per se was, and even if she were not that type of woman either way it would be nice because it would be clear to everyone near and far that Octavian's union was a sealed one by their laws and their blood binding.

Just as he was looking around the room, he turned and saw Dario standing at the doorway of the ceremony room and asked him if he needed something, "I came down here to do the same thing you are doing Maximillian, I remembered that the only time we used this place was for Edmondo's kill and knew that it was going to need a cleaning and besides the chairs a table on which to place the cup." 

"Yes, we shall need a nice table for the setting of the cup and a tablecloth of sorts for it cannot be placed simply on the table unclothed." "Max, what about the table that we have in storage? The one we were going to give to Mrs. Edevane because we thought we would never use it? Couldn't that one be of use? It is just about the right size and it would be adequate for the placing of the cup as that is the only thing that is going to be placed on there."

As Dario talked Maximillian had his head turned and his fingers on his chin as if he were thinking about what he was saying and considering it. "That is true, it would be of use for the occasion, Dario my boy, now we only have to find a tablecloth and set it up when the time comes. Now, all we need to do is figure out how many will be coming to be able to set up the chairs, and then this room will be finished."