Pg. 161

Natasha knew this was the wedding that would be talked about for years to come as Vladimir had spoken to Octavian and had asked him if it was alright if he could ask Kajetana to marry him and of course, he had said yes as such Natasha wanted to make it special for her and at the same time in this way so that all would know that he was off the market when it came time to have bachelorette parties she had Octavian ask him if it was alright to have a light on him when he got down on his knee to ask her and then play their favorite song, all of which he said yes.

Then she could see the feelings and what was going to happen between Bellvan and Anastasia so that would be something to have the Daywalker whom she had found out many girls swoon over and he never looked their way but no one knew that it was because he was in love with a Shera, namely Anastasia.

Not only would that relationship be shown to all but Sergiu, second in command to Alaric,  was going to let all know that his heart beats for the protector of the future queen, Shera Valeska, and she would also let everyone know that it was a two-way love as she was mated with him. 

And only Natasha knew that Alaric's heart was mated with Omeira Octavian's cousin, and although she felt it too, they weren't too close or spent too much time together to know for sure but she thought that as they spent time together at the wedding just like the feelings between Octavian and she grew in a matter of days theirs would also and they would know. Much more with them as they were both already in the same world, not unlike her when she felt the feeling that she didn't know what was happening as she was still human.

Many things were to happen that had to do with love and relationships but the one thing that Natasha was waiting for besides her unification to Octavian's heart was soon to come and she could not wait for she had a special surprise for her, for that fucking cocksucker who thought she could come into her wedding and spoil so many good things that were going to take place.

No, no way was that going to happen, she was not going to get away with making this beautiful day of hers and Octavian's plus so many others that had come from afar ruined. Natasha was happy Rebekah didn't have family because once she stepped into the mansion that was going to be the end of her life.