Pg. 191

Lately, during the sunset, there had been a red cloudy sky and Countess Elizabeth told Natasha that meant that the red moon would arise in two nights which meant she would be queen shortly and rule beside Octavian.

Although for any other woman, this would sound thrilling and would make her feel on top of the world Natasha felt humbled by the thought that she had been picked by Octavian to be his wife and now because of his choice she would rule with him as queen over so many people who had gotten to know her and who loved her.

And not only did they love her but she loved them back. At her wedding and after many from the clans as well as from the family had kept in touch and offered their help not only to her but to Octavian and the family for the arranging of the mansion for the ball.

Everything had already come in with what had to do with their clothing and certain types of flags that had to be made to place around the mansion for that day. 

Octavian still could not get over the fact that he would be king as he was also a very humble man and he always thought this privilege would go to his brother Maximillian. But Maximillian reassured him that destiny had picked him and he should accept it with honor and pride.

He now not only had the love of his life next to him but he was also looking forward to something he had not foreseen and that was being king of the many clans with a beautiful queen next to him.

"Bro," yelled Edmondo from the other side of the hall, "so how does it feel that in a couple of days you will be head honcho over many?" "It feels good because then I will be able to get away with locking you away in the dungeon and no one can say another little brother." 

Edmondo looked at his brother with a bewildered look. Octavian turned and walked away with a smile on his face knowing that Edmond was wondering if he would or could really do that to him. He loved his little brother so much; he was the one who looked most like their mother and although he was always running around and being foolish in ways if something ever happened to him it would be the death of his brothers and him.