Pg. 154

This time the one who posed her was Victoire, she wanted them to see the beauty that was soon to be called Natasha Aileen Delacroix, Queen of all the Covens and the lands under the treaty of such. Natasha Aileen Delacroix, daughter of Victoire Delacroix, Princess of England, and Sire of the Delacroix Brood.

The woman who would marry her son Octavian Victorian Delacroix and she could see would make him happy which is why she and Rowan had blessed this marriage and she had given her the powers she had. Natasha would make good use of them. She saw how she was making good use of them already as she was keeping a close eye on Rebekah and knew the plans that were in order when it came to her.

And just by the turmoil of emotions that Natasha had been feeling at the incident with Countess Elizabeth and Palmaria and her little brother and knowing from 'hearing' what others spoke of Rebekah what kind of woman she was that her 'daughter' was going to take the right step in her punishment towards her and she was proud not only of her but of the way her five boys have turned out.

Victorie was happy that Rowan's brothers saw it not to leave her sons alone in the wilderness to fend for themselves but take them with them and teach them to be strong and good upstanding men. Men who carry on the Delacroix name in honor.

And she was proud that when it came down to being mated, Octavian, who proved to be the first one to be mated, did so to a beautiful and intelligent woman who was as strong as he was and whom others admired including everyone in the family and not only that but she also loved them especially her young and dear Edmondo whom she left far too young.

He was the last fruit of her womb, the youngest and the only one who drank of her womb for neither Maximillian, Cirino, nor Dario or Octavian did only her lovely Edmondo and how happy she was that he loved his new sister, Natasha.

In their house once again reigned love, honor, joy, and respect. Once again, the house of Delacroix would rule.