Pg. 116

Nikolaj had heard what Natasha had said about not getting him drunk on virgin blood but Octavian would get married only once in his lifetime. His brothers as well as he and a couple of the other male invitees to the party had found some 'willing' participants for tonight's events. Vessels that were willing participants and by that he meant participants that wouldn't mind getting home with less blood than when they arrived at the party.

Of course, Octavian would have all the regular antics that all other bachelors have on their last days except with a twist. Octavian's lap dance would in actuality be a necking dance and he would be the one doing all the necking and of course, when it came time to do the sucking it would be his last time to suck the blood of a virgin as he was getting married.

Natasha was happy that Octavian was going out with his brothers and family. This would put his mind at ease and he wouldn't have to be thinking about that bitch that was downstairs since he was worried she would break free and cause problems. She told him to pay no mind and go have fun, she would take care of everything, and besides she was not alone knowing that, he felt at ease.

After the baker and Octavian had left, she and her bridesmaids went back to working on what they had been doing. The air was filled with the happiness of her wedding and she was delighted although she could also still feel the pain of two or more of her bridesmaids who felt sad and lonely because they had no one although on the outside they didn't show it.

Natasha hoped that at her wedding, they could find someone as there were going to be clans that were going to come from outside of the ones that were already there. Clans that had known the Delacroix family had reached out to receive an invitation and had received one or were about to receive one. They wanted to see Octavian marry especially when they heard that she was so like Victoire.

The wedding list was long but there was room for everyone at different establishments as Maximillian and Dario had taken care of that detail and they also had taken care of the fact that there be enough food for not only the reception but for their stay before and after which was another thing she had checked off. 

From what she saw, almost all was done. Cassius was going to marry them as he was the head Judge and the one who always conducted the marriages. She could not see herself being married by a regular justice of the peace and that made her laugh.

Carminia was in the grocery store and ran into Mr. Cadmino, the baker, he was putting in his cart all the small baskets of raspberries and hadn't even noticed that she was but a few feet from him, "hello, Mr. Cadmino," "oh, hello, Mrs. Edevane, how are you?" "I'm fine but I would be happier if you would leave one of those for me." He looked at her and smiled as he handed her one.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Edevane, it's just that I have a big order and some of the supplies needed to make the order don't arrive until much later so I had to come buy them here." "How big is the order, Mr. Cadmino?" "Let's just say it's a big wedding and leave it at that." Her heart sank at the sound of the word wedding, now she had confirmation for certain, her only daughter is getting married and because of her asshole son, she will not see her marry.

"Who's getting married Mr. Cadmino?" What a stupid question to ask Carminia said in her mind. "Oh, haven't you heard Mrs. Edevane? Young Mr. Octavian and his very beautiful fiancée, Natasha, I went to the mansion to show them the designs of my cake and they have picked their cake and a couple of other things but oh dear I've already spent too much time talking, it has been nice catching up, take care, goodbye Mrs. Edevane." 

And just like that he was gone and she was left with tears in her heart that Natasha was soon to be married, soon to be Mrs. Delacroix and she was never to see her again for choosing Damon over her.