Pg. 170

On seeing that his cousin Kajetana had accepted Vladimir's ring Octavian was happy because it didn't take much to see that she had been sad as she felt lonely because her mate hadn't shown and now, look at her. The smile she had on her face was also seen in the way she moved as they danced when they played the song Octavian told the DJ to put on for them.

As they swayed and looked into each other's eyes looking so in love and happy that now they could feel free to share their love with all, others were twisting their mouth because all they cared about was that now they had lost the sexy man that danced at their parties, the man that swayed his hips and everything else. And the man they all wished someone they could get into their beds and now he would be off-limits because someone had won not only his body but the main thing which was his heart and in this world that was for life.

Sergiu wanted his proposal to be more of an intimate setting and taking Valeska by the hand led her outside and into the same garden where Octavian made Natasha his, with the full moon as the background, he got on his knee and asked her to marry him.

Judge Blair had been out in the garden catching some air and had noticed when he asked him to marry her and when she said yes he knew this wedding was bringing more love to everyone than just Octavian and Natasha.

He walked over to them after he had seen that Valeska had said yes and they had kissed as he didn't want to spoil that moment. "So, I see that you also got the love bug, well, let me be the first to congratulate you, you both are the prince and princess guards and now will be each other's guard, I am very happy. And Valeska, I know you are very happy with what happened earlier and I don't blame you. Everyone knows how much hurt she caused you. May you find much happiness with this fine man who has given you, his heart."

He then turned and walked into the ballroom so that he could give them time to themselves. Although he knew this kingdom was going to be strong now it would be stronger at having guards that were not only good at what they did but at having each other's heart would be careful in the care they had with the ones they cared for.

When he walked in, he saw how Vladimir was in the dance of engagement with Kajetana and knew that he was right, love was flowing out to all attending this wedding.