Pg. 43

She hoped that Damon was worth the life of his sister. What was going to happen now that she was in this mansion? She couldn't just take her home and everything would be alright again, no, Natasha was at the mercy of these men, and although she considered Octavian the best one of the five still, she knew what happened at night.

if she had known that Natasha's fate was to end up in the hands of one of these men hands, she would have sold her house and everything she had to send Damon to school. Carminia didn't know just as Natasha didn't know that no matter what she did there was no way she could keep Natasha away from the mansion as she had been mated to Octavian since before being born. And although she had been kept away from them or him, it didn't matter, destiny won at the end and now they are together at last.

Now Natasha just needs to find out what and who he is and what the significance is of the visions she has been having so that she can be able to connect completely her heart to his and be not of two worlds but of one world, one domain. The domain of where they will rule as Nightwalkers of the royal blood of the brood Delacroix.

Carminia wondered where were the Delacroix brothers as she had not seen them. But, would it have made a difference? She knew it would not because she needed the money for Damon and she needed to stop second-guessing what she had done.

Damon was happy in college, doing well in school, and working with Lydia's family, and Natasha from what she saw was also happy and had ended up with a 'good' family as they could provide all she wanted. 

Her mind was not on what it should be and she forgot the eggs and bacon on the stove, some of the greases had slid into the fire, Maximillian sensed something wrong and came into the kitchen, "Mrs. Edevane, the stove is on fire." "Excuse me," "the stove, is on fire, look behind you."

When she looked at the flames on the stove were high, she quickly grabbed a flat pan and placed it on top of the other to calm the flames. "If that was our dear Natasha's breakfast, I suggest Mrs. Edevane that you start on a new breakfast because I'm sure by now she is very hungry but not too hungry to eat burnt food." "Yes sir, I will get on it as soon as I clean this up."

"Mrs. Edevane, I recommend you leave the mess for now and start preparing her breakfast before Octavian comes looking for it and I wouldn't want to be you. So, what do we say you leave the bacon and eggs and make her some hotcakes with molasses and chai tea? You know which one, the one that is so delicious and our other guests enjoy so much."

"I would send you to bring her something for breakfast but by the time you get back it will be cold and I don't think she would like her breakfast cold, what do you think?" "No Mr. Maximillian she wouldn't, I will start on the hotcakes." "Good idea Mrs. Edevane, and Ms. Natasha is staying in the right wing. Her room will need to be cleaned and taken care of just as the rest of the household, and she should be treated as you treat us, she is now the lady of the mansion, understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Maximillian understood." As soon as he left the kitchen in her mind since she couldn't scream, she went off, 'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS TELLING ME TO TREAT HER LIKE I TREAT THEM? THAT SHE IS NOW THE LADY OF THE MANSION? SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL TREAT HER LIKE...but wait I can't if I want to live, OH FUCK!!!!