chapter 16

Next morning mehak gets up and do her all daily routine she went to her college when she goes out luxurious car stop in front of her she gets scared because she knows who's is this.... Ibrahim came out of the car and says gd morning princess..... She gets scared and didn't say anything..... Ibrahim smile in that he hold her hand and make her sit in the car and left from there.... Mehak was hell scared and with sacredness she didn't say anything.... They again reached his favorite restaurant and both sit in there table..... He again order same thing for them                                                 Ibrahim provke                                               This girl is going to do death of me..... Why she is so cute yet beautiful she is scared with me and because of scared ness she bit her lips.... Girl don't do this I m lossing my control...... I want to bite that lips and wanted to kiss like hell..... Girl u made me wet again.... Stop doing that                                               Then he says I have given u enough time now tell me your answer..... She didn't say anything for a while than says no I don't want to do friendship with u.... Listening this he smiles and says ok.... Listening ok from his mouth she get shocked she didn't expect him that he will say ok..... Than she says u r not angry that I didn't accept your friendship? No says Ibrahim.... Listening this she became happy and says thank u so much I think I take a leave now.... Saying this she gets up and start walking but he says stop!