margin chapter's last part

Mehak and zainab was about to came back they sees Ibrahim and zaad standing there they both gets scared because they knows there talk has been listen by there husbands.... Mehak in any moment is about to cry so as zainab.... Ibrahim and zaad looks so angry they hold there wife arms and asked who was that guy? Mehak says Ibrahim actually in school someone just has a crush on me nothing else..... Zainab also says the same thing to zaad..... But both the guys wants to know that guys name..... Ibrahim zaad asked them tell us there name.... Mehak says zahid and zainab says salim..... Ibrahim and zaad feels that in that moment they are going to kill someone but they control there anger..... They say let's go home..... What? But party didn't complete it says the girls..... Party is over for us let's go home says Ibrahim and zaad all of them came out from the Hall both the girls stand together and Ibrahim zaad says we takes the car out wait here..... Zainab mehak mood was hell upset they look at each other and mehak says I just want little bit freedom..... Zainab says I understand what you are saying but our destiny doesn't want this.... Just than they see one little boy is getting kidnapped by some man..... Both the girls gets shocked seen this they run to save the child while doing this kidnapper with the help of his man also kidnapped mehak and Zainab..... Zaad Ibrahim came with there car and sees Zainab and mehak is getting kidnapped they shouts but man takes the girls with them..... Shit says Ibrahim.... Zaad Ibrahim calls his man and told to search them.... On the other hand man reached in some building and tie up the child alone with Zainab and mehak.... Both the girls didn't shout because both knows that they are pregnant and if they will try to run away it will create problem..... Man says now I will get more money I kidnapped that child for money now I will ask your family to gave me money saying this he laugh Zainab gets scared but mehak didn't scared at all.....mehak says leave us you didn't know what will happen with you if you didn't leave us..... Man laugh and says why who you are? Mehak laugh and says you will know it soon..... Man goes from there and mehak says Zainab why you are getting scared? Zainab I am pregnant I am scared if something happen with my child.... Nothing will happen says mehak.... Ibrahim will reached us soon..... Ibrahim and zaad got to know where there wife is because they both are extremely powerful.... Within twenty minutes they reached there with there man and sees mehak Zainab tie up with rope they get very angry...... There man kill all the man out there and Ibrahim zaad open there rope.... Zainab hug zaad and mehak hug Ibrahim.... Ibrahim asked are you ok jaan? Yes I am fine..... Zaad asked r u ok? Wify..... Yes I am fine says Zainab.... Than mehak open the child rope and says we have to take him and gave him to his parents..... Ibrahim nobbled there head just than that man came and sees that his all man is laying dead..... He says what the hell is happening here.... Mehak says I told you already leave us but you didn't listen..... Ibrahim and zaad came forward and beat that man very badly in the last both shot that man and he got dead.... Four of them gets out from the building alone with the child.... First they drop child to his home and than four of them say bye to each other and hug each other..... Zainab mehak exchange there no also and says we will talk with each other..... Zaad Ibrahim also exchange there no and says bye to each other both the couples sit in there respective cars and goes to there respective house so this is the last part of margin chapter's hopefully you all like it  after this there stories will continue separately !