chapter 32

Ibrahim stops the car near mehak house and says what you do today if you repeat that ever again I promise you I will make sure you will never be able to meet your friends again..... Listening this she gets shocked and says no please.... If you want to meet them don't ever do this again otherwise I will end your friendship with them..... She crys and nobbled her head in yes..... He wipe her tear and says go and sleep..... She says hmmm.... And about to go he hold her hand and kissed her cheek and says good night...... Gd9t says mehak..... She goes in her house...... When she enter in her house aisha says u came yes ammi.... Why u changed your clothes and when? Ammi actually my dress get dirty so I buy this dress.... How your dress get dirty? I fell on the mud.... Oh did you get hurt? No ammi.... Ohk change your dress and sleep.... Ok than she goes in her room..... On the other hand ibrahim reached his home.... Adeel asked what happen? Why she go out without telling you? Dad her friend take her there..... But she should have informed you says adeel.... I know dad she gets scared she knows I will say no that's why..... Ohk..... Dad ammi..... Yes ibrahim tomorrow evening just go to mehak house and ask her mother for our alliance.... Listening this both parents gets happy and says really? Yes really.... Ohk tomorrow we will go.... Than they say gd9t to each other and sleeps..... Next morning..... Ibrahim calls mehak and says do not go to college today and stay at home..... She didn't argu and didn't go to her college..... In the evening adeel and sameera came to mehak house..... Salam says sameera..... Walekumasalam.... Sorry I didn't know u..... It's ok u didn't know us.... But we know you.... Aisha says I didn't get u..... Can we come in? And talk with u.... Oh yeah I m please come.... Sameera adeel came and sit in the couch..... Aisha gave water to them..... Than sameera says.... We r here for our son alliance..... Actually our son ibrahim sees your daughter near her collage..... While seeing her he start liking your daughter so he ask us to ask her hand from you..... Listening this Aisha says how you get our address.....ibrahim takes mehak photo and than he shows us than with the help of mehak photo adeel gets the information...

Ohk says Aisha..... What is your son do? He is a business man he works with his father..... Than adeel says we r khans d khan we have many business maybe u know us we have restaurant, clubs, schools, colleges, and cement factory..... Listening this Aisha says u r that khan? Famous cement business man? Yes.... Oh I didn't recognise you.... It's ohk says adeel..... If you don't mind can I ask you some thing? Says Aisha yes u can..... Why your son wants to marry my daughter? You all r rich your son gets any girl than why my daughter? For a while they didn't say anything than sameera says we have to ask this question from ibrahim heart.... Listening this Aisha laugh and says that's a good one but I can't accept this proposal!