chapter 95

Both go in there bedroom and sit in bed.... Ibrahim asked why you didn't tell me you know everything? You also didn't tell the truth says mehak.... He smiles and says I don't want to hurt you.... I know I hurt you many times but don't want to hurt you like this.....she asked Ibrahim how did you know that sameer will kidnap ibak? How you safe him? I get to know that sameer push you from stairs I know that he will definitely try to do something this time again.... In your godhbaryi he came here as waiter....i know that this time also he will came here like this only so I told my man to keep an eye on him..... And plus everywhere I put cctv camera..... Ohk says mehak..... Ibrahim asked are you ok? Yes says mehak.... Both hug each other and Ibrahim kissed her lips she kissed him back and they spend beautiful night with each. .... Few days has been passed in these few days mehak Ibrahim ibak and there family lives peacefully.... Ibrahim takes very good care of mehak.... Right now Ibrahim trying to make love to mehak and she doesn't want it.... Ibrahim I don't want this right now please...... Why doll? I want it please let me do it I promise you will love it..... No Ibrahim not now leave me.... No never ever I will you says Ibrahim he start kissing her neck she pushed him and says Ibrahim I know what you are doing..... What I am doing wify? You are trying to make me pregnant again I know you very well.... Ibrahim srimke and says you know me very well..... She says Ibrahim no I don't want a second child right now he gets angry and says what did you say? Say it again? Ibrahim I mean to say ibak is very small.... He grab her hair and says you are mine I will do what ever I want to do saying this he made love to her..... After few days mehak feels uneasiness and weekness she told her problem to sameera..... Sameera listen this and become happy she says I think you are pregnant again..... Hearing this she gets shocked she doesn't want second child right now..... Sameera says let's go and ask the Dr if I am again going to grandmother soon..... They visit to Dr ...... Dr check her and says! What do you think Dr says?