chapter 103

Ibrahim smiles than he goes in a bathroom and change his clothes than he came back and lay down in mehak he kissed her forhead and close his eyes..... After ten minutes mehak hug him which make him smiles he hug her back..... Than mehak kissed him on his chest..... He smiles in this...... Mehak open her eyes and says Ibrahim....yes my doll..... I love you..... Ibrahim sees her face and says I love you my doll..... She kissed him on his lips and he kissed her back than they both break the kiss Ibrahim says sleep my doll..... What? Asked shock mehak..... Yes my Doll sleep..... You really want me to sleep Ibrahim? Yes....... Ibrahim really did I sleep? Yes doll sleep....
She gets very disappointed with Ibrahim and sleeps......( Ibrahim provke..... I know my doll you are disappointed that i let you sleep trust me doll I don't want you to you sleep but I don't have any option right now..... Right now I have to show you that I am really changed but trust me I will not let you sleep after some days..... End of Ibrahim provke) mehak things in her mind (mehak provke..... Did he lost his interest in me? Didn't he love me anymore? He let me sleep..... After delivery we get intimated few times only.....why he is doing this to me? I remember after ibak delivery we almost daily get intimated but now this doesn't happen..... Why I am behaving like this? It's good he gave my body rest...... Maybe I get habitual with his touch.....end of mehak provke)...... Thinking all this she sleeps..... Two days pass normally and now today Ibrahim officially becoming a king...... Everyone is happy with this.....after all the preparations finally Ibrahim takes the oath and become a king..... After that everyone do there dinner and goes to there room..... Mehak Ibrahim lay down in bed and mehak asked Ibrahim..... Yes my doll..... You didn't love me anymore? What asked shocked Ibrahim...... You didn't love me anymore? Did you lose your interest in me? Saying this she started crying and Ibrahim sees her with shocked he asked jaan why are you crying?